+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Identify NOC

vj23

Nov 6, 2016
Can anyone please help me with my NOC codes. I worked for two organizations and below are my Job duties.

Please review my duties and confirm if selected codes are appropriate.

I have my MBA degree equivalent to master degree in Canada.

1) 2 Years 2 months experience - Banking (I have selected NOC 0122).
He worked as a "Relationship Manager" & as “Customer Service Manager” in the XXXX Bank Branch. During the course of his association with the organization he performed multiple duties and responsibilities.
His responsibilities include but are not limited to the following areas.
• Managing the International trade Clients. Catering to their banking requirements and providing them business banking advisory
• Managing High Net worth Clients relationships offering them wealth services & advisory
• Attending to front-end requirements of trade & high net individuals
• Handling all types of foreign exchange transactions including Trade Credit, TT, Travel Currency Card and inward & outward remittances
• Handling complex queries and escalations. Offering solutions to suit the client requirements
• Managing statutory and auditory requirements for branch as part of customer service manager. Handling service requests and compliance thereof
• Ensure compliance with operations risk management and corporate audit requirements
• Cross selling of other banking & third party products
• Acquisition of new clients for the branch

2) 3 years 4 months experience - Bank back office Job ( have selected 0111). Currently Designated as Team Leader

1) India lead for Global accounting operations team handling team of five associates, primarily responsible for various activities in finance, accounting and reporting, covering Inter-company accounting, reconciliations and international branch financing. High level of engagement with various entity controllers across the Bank.

2) Legal entity controller role that includes financial, accounting and line of business (LOB) ownership for all the XXXX foreign branches. This includes but not limited to the profit remittance process, the funding/capitalization (Capital Injection or repatriation) of XXXX foreign branches as per their legal & liquidity requirements. LOB responsibility for providing substantiation for branch accounts to reconciliations team.

3) Process the settlement to/from the foreign branches and record the changes in investment & retained earnings on the books of XXXX Home Office. Book translation adjustments entries to account for the fx differences between the wire rate and the system rate for capital change and the profit remittances process.

4) Stakeholder in merger or ownership change of all XXXX foreign branches in terms of accounting treatment, settlement of their equity, retained earnings & capital change.

5) Supervisor to the team that post & approve daily & monthly journal entries to clear reconciliation breaks. Identify research & post manual journals to clear issues originating due to system bugs.

6) Identify the consolidations issues within the bank and provide guidance for their remediation to business partners (entity controllers) across the bank to get them resolved in order to close Intercompany financials B/S & P/L below acceptable threshold.

7) Facilitate monthly reporting of Intercompany breaks in Balance Sheet as well as P/L over & above approved threshold to senior management of Bank. Work with entity controllers to identify the reasons for these breaks & get the correction posted for succeeding month. Work with system mapping, sub system & operating system teams to get correct mappings for smooth intercompany eliminations & consolidations process.

8) Recruit new associates in Global Accounting Operations team through internal/external job postings as per staffing process to backfill positions created due to attrition or internal movement & train them in the process activities.

Your help will save my rejections. Thank you so much guys.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vj23 said:
Can anyone please help me with my NOC codes. I worked for two organizations and below are my Job duties.

Please review my duties and confirm if selected codes are appropriate.

I have my MBA degree equivalent to master degree in Canada.

1) 2 Years 2 months experience - Banking (I have selected NOC 0122).
He worked as a "Relationship Manager" & as “Customer Service Manager” in the XXXX Bank Branch. During the course of his association with the organization he performed multiple duties and responsibilities.
His responsibilities include but are not limited to the following areas.
• Managing the International trade Clients. Catering to their banking requirements and providing them business banking advisory
• Managing High Net worth Clients relationships offering them wealth services & advisory
• Attending to front-end requirements of trade & high net individuals
• Handling all types of foreign exchange transactions including Trade Credit, TT, Travel Currency Card and inward & outward remittances
• Handling complex queries and escalations. Offering solutions to suit the client requirements
• Managing statutory and auditory requirements for branch as part of customer service manager. Handling service requests and compliance thereof
• Ensure compliance with operations risk management and corporate audit requirements
• Cross selling of other banking & third party products
• Acquisition of new clients for the branch

2) 3 years 4 months experience - Bank back office Job ( have selected 0111). Currently Designated as Team Leader

1) India lead for Global accounting operations team handling team of five associates, primarily responsible for various activities in finance, accounting and reporting, covering Inter-company accounting, reconciliations and international branch financing. High level of engagement with various entity controllers across the Bank.

2) Legal entity controller role that includes financial, accounting and line of business (LOB) ownership for all the XXXX foreign branches. This includes but not limited to the profit remittance process, the funding/capitalization (Capital Injection or repatriation) of XXXX foreign branches as per their legal & liquidity requirements. LOB responsibility for providing substantiation for branch accounts to reconciliations team.

3) Process the settlement to/from the foreign branches and record the changes in investment & retained earnings on the books of XXXX Home Office. Book translation adjustments entries to account for the fx differences between the wire rate and the system rate for capital change and the profit remittances process.

4) Stakeholder in merger or ownership change of all XXXX foreign branches in terms of accounting treatment, settlement of their equity, retained earnings & capital change.

5) Supervisor to the team that post & approve daily & monthly journal entries to clear reconciliation breaks. Identify research & post manual journals to clear issues originating due to system bugs.

6) Identify the consolidations issues within the bank and provide guidance for their remediation to business partners (entity controllers) across the bank to get them resolved in order to close Intercompany financials B/S & P/L below acceptable threshold.

7) Facilitate monthly reporting of Intercompany breaks in Balance Sheet as well as P/L over & above approved threshold to senior management of Bank. Work with entity controllers to identify the reasons for these breaks & get the correction posted for succeeding month. Work with system mapping, sub system & operating system teams to get correct mappings for smooth intercompany eliminations & consolidations process.

8) Recruit new associates in Global Accounting Operations team through internal/external job postings as per staffing process to backfill positions created due to attrition or internal movement & train them in the process activities.

Your help will save my rejections. Thank you so much guys.
While selecting the NOC, the duties and responsibilities mentioned in the NOC should be a close match with the actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you at the respective job. You need not match the duties and responsibilities word by word, but the idea is to have the closest match in terms of the spirit of the duties and responsibilities (at least 60%-70% match). Do not copy NOC duties and responsibilities.

Also, NOC should be selected on the basis of the match of actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you rather than the designation match in the NOC list. If you are not sure of your NOC, write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your duties and responsibilities and educational qualifications. they will help you find the closest fit.

payalsachdeva

Mar 21, 2018
Thank you Stanlee, sending mail to suggested ID.
Hi , refering your above query
I am working with retail bank as Relationship manager with same responsibilities as you have mentioned above .
I would like to know which NOC have you used for your application.
Thanks