+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ideal location in City of Toronto for Accounting Professionals

Naveen Joseph

Apr 29, 2018
Hello there,
Me and my wife is immigrating to Toronto on the first week of July. Could someone please help me with an ideal location in City of Toronto for Accounting Professionals to get settled in the beginning? A place where the public transit facility is good. Better if it's not an isolated suburb as I have heard that its difficult for new immigrants who doesn't own a vehicle, for commuting. Help with names of location and I will do my research. Thanks :)

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hello there,
Me and my wife is immigrating to Toronto on the first week of July. Could someone please help me with an ideal location in City of Toronto for Accounting Professionals to get settled in the beginning? A place where the public transit facility is good. Better if it's not an isolated suburb as I have heard that its difficult for new immigrants who doesn't own a vehicle, for commuting. Help with names of location and I will do my research. Thanks :)
Scarborough it is- unlike Brampton or Mississauga, this is connected to Downtown via the Subway. Furthermore, rents are cost-effective here as opposed to other towns and regions. I also gather that you must be a Keralite or a Tamilian- another fine reason for you to choose Scarborough.

Reactions: Naveen Joseph

Naveen Joseph

Apr 29, 2018
Scarborough it is- unlike Brampton or Mississauga, this is connected to Downtown via the Subway. Furthermore, rents are cost-effective here as opposed to other towns and regions. I also gather that you must be a Keralite or a Tamilian- another fine reason for you to choose Scarborough.
Thanks Jakev. And yes you are right, I am from Kerala. Also, I have rounded up a few places to choose from to look out for our accommodation (basement, as a beginning). Mississauga was on the top priority. Do you mean to say that it's a tough commute from Missi to Downtown on a daily basis ? Also, the other few places which we are considering are York, Etobicoke, Yonge & Eglinton, Brampton. Whats the opinion ? Anything more to be added to the list ?

Reactions: Jakev

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Thanks Jakev. And yes you are right, I am from Kerala. Also, I have rounded up a few places to choose from to look out for our accommodation (basement, as a beginning). Mississauga was on the top priority. Do you mean to say that it's a tough commute from Missi to Downtown on a daily basis ? Also, the other few places which we are considering are York, Etobicoke, Yonge & Eglinton, Brampton. Whats the opinion ? Anything more to be added to the list ?
All far away from Downtown- your options are Don Mills, North York, and Scarborough.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would suggest Yonge and Eglington or Yonge/Davisville. Anywhere in the surrounding area. There is quite a lot of condos and older apartment buildings in the area. There is also the possibility of living downtown maybe set of Yonge around Church or Jarvis or even Cityplace. Accounting jobs can be found throughout the city and suburbs.