+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ID Documents after ITA

tractorinio

Apr 5, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I'm filling the profile details after ITA and there is one section named "ID documents - summary". There is my passport/travel document (international passport) I added before, however, there is also a possibility to add a national identity document (my local passport). BUT if you read the text specified there carefully:

Tell us about ....'s passport or travel document. If .... does not have a passport or travel document, tell us about his/her national identity document.
you will see that it is an OR condition. Thus, if I got it right, only one document should be added there (either international passport OR local national ID). Is that correct? Or should I still add both? I'm confused because the text suggests adding only one but the form itself allows to add multiple :-/

How did you guys understand this?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tractorinio said:
Hi all,

I'm filling the profile details after ITA and there is one section named "ID documents - summary". There is my passport/travel document (international passport) I added before, however, there is also a possibility to add a national identity document (my local passport). BUT if you read the text specified there carefully:

you will see that it is an OR condition. Thus, if I got it right, only one document should be added there (either international passport OR local national ID). Is that correct? Or should I still add both? I'm confused because the text suggests adding only one but the form itself allows to add multiple :-/

You have figured out the logic by yourself. Just passport !!

Good luck!

Pauceci

Oct 15, 2018
Hi There in the summary did you add the valid passport only or did you include the expired ones?

Hi all,