+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Work Permit- 50 Points for Arranged Employment/Job Offer

rohtak

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
HI There,
I have been transferred from USA to Canada on ICT and completed my 1 year in Canada.
For Arranged employment - 50 Points which documents support are needed.
My company gave me an initial relocation contract for 2 years( 1 year passed already ) but they will be extending my visa 3 months before expiry.

Could any one help - which documents i need to get 50 points for Express Entry.
I work in NOC A- software engineer.

Regards
Ankur

rshangle

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
HI There,
I have been transferred from USA to Canada on ICT and completed my 1 year in Canada.
For Arranged employment - 50 Points which documents support are needed.
My company gave me an initial relocation contract for 2 years( 1 year passed already ) but they will be extending my visa 3 months before expiry.

Could any one help - which documents i need to get 50 points for Express Entry.
I work in NOC A- software engineer.

Regards
Ankur
The one and only important document is a job offer letter from the employer confirming they will continue your employment till at least 1 year after you recieve your PR. Keep in mind you can't use your initial offer/relocation letter as that was used to procure your work permit.

Reactions: scylla and Naturgrl

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
I was working in ABC company India and in 2022 I came on sabbatical leaves to study in Canada.
Completed my studies in 8 months and started working with different employers on PGWP till finding a project again the in ABC company in Canada. As soon as I found a project I joined from sabbatical leaves and reported Canada office. They gave me deputation letter and i am a open work permit holder
Now i have completed 1 year and wanted to check if I can claim 50 points been on open work permit but have job offer till 2026

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I was working in ABC company India and in 2022 I came on sabbatical leaves to study in Canada.
Completed my studies in 8 months and started working with different employers on PGWP till finding a project again the in ABC company in Canada. As soon as I found a project I joined from sabbatical leaves and reported Canada office. They gave me deputation letter and i am a open work permit holder
Now i have completed 1 year and wanted to check if I can claim 50 points been on open work permit but have job offer till 2026
You cannot claim the points. Not sure why you are posting the same question repeatedly under different profiles. It won't change the answer. The answer is no.