Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA received August 21, 2015
Hi, I applied for my inter-company transfer work permit at New Delhi, on 1st April 2013 and the VFS canada website status is "under processing". Its beyond 7 weeks and I have no request for medicals as yet!! Im concerned now. Is this delay being experienced by other ICT applicants at New Delhi? Or this delay across all visa. Pls help with processing timelines or any delay information.

supamh10

Star Member
May 23, 2013
hi Indura!

How did you know the status? did u get any tracking number? in which website i can check the status?

pls help

Regards
Surya

Indura

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
Nomination.....
Yes you can track on VFS canada website using your file ref no. Incase you dont have check with your company or VFS

supamh10

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Hi Thanks for the info

I dont have the file number and is not provided by my company as well.

Tried to track with the Passport number but in vain (with the below link)

visaservices.in/Canada-India-Tracking/TrackingParam.aspx

Any VFS mail id......so that i can send a mail...

pls do help me.....................pls

Regards

Indura

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
Nomination.....
Call up VFS on the numbers published on their VFS canada website. Every application has a file ref no. Pls ask ask appropriate person in your office or agent if you have gone through an agent.

Maini

May 29, 2013
Yes, Indura. I am in the same boat. I had applied for ICT work permit at the VFS office in New Delhi on 25th March and I haven't heard anything yet either. The online status says "under processing" and yes, this is very concerning.

If anyone can give a 'true' estimate for current processing times, it would be most helpful!

Gauravk

Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
Med's Request
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I applied for it on 10th April. No response ever since then. Can we all please mention our requested starting date of the work permit applied?

Applied : 10th april
Requested starting date : 3rd June

supamh10

Star Member
May 23, 2013
One of my college, who applied on 13th March, alone with medicals, got the Visaa approved on 7th May.

Regards
Cheerssss!!!

Indura

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
Nomination.....
Seems like CHC has started processing work permits again... Some of the FEb and March applicants have already received their visa. Let's hope for the best!

supamh10

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Yes Indura, As per the information i have, CHC, have not processed March and April application for some time..........as there were changes made (i am not aware of the changes, and no sure if there are applicable to ICT) and started issuing visa from May 1st.

Hope for the best

Regards
Cheers!!!!!!

supamh10

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Hi All

I have one more question.........

I am now able to see the online status of my application, which is now showing "in processing"

Will the online status be updated first or it will be updated latter, i mean after getting the status from the consultancy(consultancy updates us and then the status will be updated?)

Regards
Cheersssss!!!!! :-\