+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT (Intra Company Transfer) Visa Progress from UAE

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hello, when it was my time.. The processing time was showing 48 weeks! But I would suggest not to rely on it cause UAE processing time is really not reliable.. Also, many factors then: Covid, Afghan refugees etc..
As long as you have submitted all the proofs and supporting documents from both entities (Canada and your current location), and the need for your profile in Canadian entity is justified.. it should be approved..
Thanks a lot for your response. Appreciate it. Hope we hear something soon. It’s now been 30 weeks and the wait is on….

Feb 2, 2023
Thanks a lot for your response. Appreciate it. Hope we hear something soon. It’s now been 30 weeks and the wait is on….
Did u received any updates or still waiting I hope the best
Did you received any updates or still waiting?