+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT (Intra Company Transfer) Visa Progress from UAE

bdean

Aug 30, 2021
Hello Readers,

I would like to share my application progress for those who are also looking for updates regarding their application.
I will mention the complete details of my application hoping that this could help those applicants like me who feel worried and confused.
Let's hope we all get it as quickly as possible and please feel free to share your experience as well to help others.

Residence (Place of application): Dubai
Destination (Province): Ontario
Type of Visa: ICT - Specialized Knowledge
GSS Eligible: No

TIMELINE

Before Visa Application:

1st Interview with the Canadian Entity: 8-Jul-2021
2nd Interview with the Canadian Entity: 14-Jul-2021
Confirmation of Selection: 22-Jul-2021
**Collection of Document (12 working days)**: 23-Jul-21 to 7-Aug-21

Online Submission / Online Application:
Online Submission: 8-Aug-2021
Biometrics Instruction Letter (BIL): 9-Aug-2021
Biometrics Submission in Visa Application Centers (VAC): 15-Aug-2021

I will update this post until I finalize my application as I noticed, others forget to update once they receive updates etc. and left people hanging, lost and more frustrated.

Reactions: HSpb

asciivnit

Mar 19, 2017
Hi man, same situation more or less

Biometrics submission on August 17 , Lets connect on whatsapp - +971549980472

bdean

Aug 30, 2021
NEW UPDATE FROM LAST POST - IN RED

TIMELINE

Before Visa Application:

Review of Eligibility: Review Started approximately 13 or 14-Aug-2021 (No email notification received. Update found from GCKey Account)

I will update this post until I finalize my application as I noticed, others forget to update once they receive updates etc. and left people hanging, lost and more frustrated.

Reactions: qadriaamir

qadriaamir

Dec 7, 2021
NEW UPDATE FROM LAST POST - IN RED

TIMELINE

Before Visa Application:

Review of Eligibility: Review Started approximately 13 or 14-Aug-2021 (No email notification received. Update found from GCKey Account)

ANY FURTHER UPDATE? ITS DEC AND YOUR LAST UPDATE WAS IN SEP?????

bdean

Aug 30, 2021
FINAL UPDATE - IN RED

TIMELINE

Before Visa Application:

Correspondence Letter: 20-Jan-2022
Passport Request (PPR): 20-Jan-2022

Passport Submission Process from UAE:
Passport Submission: 8-Feb-2022 (submitted to VFS Dubai, processed in VAC Abu Dhabi)
Passport Returned with Visa Stamped: 11-Feb-2022

To those who are still waiting for updates, I hope you get yours soon. It's very frustrating to wait for long, but in the end it's worth it.

My post ends here. I hope whoever sees this will have an idea about the timeframe.. Specially those ICT, Non GSS, from UAE.
:)

Reactions: Rehmat Ibrahim

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hi, has anyone applied for an ICT recently from UAE? What is the processing times please? We applied Jan 26th, biometrics on feb 2nd and we are still waiting for an update.

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
FINAL UPDATE - IN RED

TIMELINE

Before Visa Application:

Passport Submission: 8-Feb-2022 (submitted to VFS Dubai, processed in VAC Abu Dhabi)

To those who are still waiting for updates, I hope you get yours soon. It's very frustrating to wait for long, but in the end it's worth it.

My post ends here. I hope whoever sees this will have an idea about the timeframe.. Specially those ICT, Non GSS, from UAE.
Thank you so very much for sharing your timeline! I have been searching for weeks for someone to post their timeline as I’ve applied for an ICT, non GSS same as you. Been waiting 10 weeks and no updates. At least now I know to expect it around 4-5 months

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
FINAL UPDATE - IN RED

TIMELINE

Before Visa Application:

If I may ask one question please - what was the processing time when you submitted your application? Just to get a sense on how long it took to get processed vs estimated timeframe

imhafis

May 24, 2022
Hi Guys, so we have a company formed in BC and CEO wants me to be transferred there. Have your companies engaged any consultant for this process or you have done the same from your company? if you have used a consultant from UAE, how much did they charge the company? Also, please share the contact with me.

Many thanks for considering my request.

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hi Guys, so we have a company formed in BC and CEO wants me to be transferred there. Have your companies engaged any consultant for this process or you have done the same from your company? if you have used a consultant from UAE, how much did they charge the company? Also, please share the contact with me.

Many thanks for considering my request.
[/QUOTE
MY company has taken care of all the paper work and submission

bdean

Aug 30, 2021
Thank you so very much for sharing your timeline! I have been searching for weeks for someone to post their timeline as I’ve applied for an ICT, non GSS same as you. Been waiting 10 weeks and no updates. At least now I know to expect it around 4-5 months
Yes, it took 20 weeks.. It's frustrating but hang in there!

Reactions: mandydias

bdean

Aug 30, 2021
If I may ask one question please - what was the processing time when you submitted your application? Just to get a sense on how long it took to get processed vs estimated timeframe
Hello, when it was my time.. The processing time was showing 48 weeks! But I would suggest not to rely on it cause UAE processing time is really not reliable.. Also, many factors then: Covid, Afghan refugees etc..
As long as you have submitted all the proofs and supporting documents from both entities (Canada and your current location), and the need for your profile in Canadian entity is justified.. it should be approved..