+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT (GSS) applied from US, Biometric given in USA, traveled back to India, Visa approved, How to get visa stamping

mail2shirah

Aug 30, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-Feb-2024
Hi All,
I have applied for ICT(GSS) from US (May 28). I gave biometric on Jul 14. I had traveled back to India in September. I was waiting for approval. Finally my visa is approved on Oct 13. Now i learnt that in India they are sending courier instruction letter after passport request. I am not clear how my application will be treated. I have raised a webform query with all the details. Is there anyone with similar situation or any suggestion how I can get my visa stamped. Your inputs/suggestions/pointers would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi All,
I have applied for ICT(GSS) from US (May 28). I gave biometric on Jul 14. I had traveled back to India in September. I was waiting for approval. Finally my visa is approved on Oct 13. Now i learnt that in India they are sending courier instruction letter after passport request. I am not clear how my application will be treated. I have raised a webform query with all the details. Is there anyone with similar situation or any suggestion how I can get my visa stamped. Your inputs/suggestions/pointers would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.
Hey, did you figure out how to send the passport,?

Jag2020

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hi All,
Did you updated IRCC once you moved to India from US before the Visa approval ?

visa_ca

May 9, 2020
Hi All,
Please let me know if your US visa was valid or it had expired when you moved back to India and is there an option to continue with existing Canada ICT visa petition even after going back to India or we will need to file a new petition stating that US visa has expired (if yes then how long it would take).

Jag2020

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hi All,
Helo Shirah :

The question you posted is valid and applicable to most of us, applying from US and leave to India due to US Visa expiry, it would be highly useful if you can share how you handled this situation.

Your response will be appreciated.