+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT from India - Visa officer requesting additional information

AJ_C

Aug 5, 2017
URGENT-PLEASE HELP !
Posting on behalf of a friend-
My work permit(ICT) is currently under process with IRCC Bangalore for the last 5 weeks. The application also includes 2 dependents(7 year old and 1 year old).
Today, I have received a request from Canada high commission as below -
"
Please provide additional documentation -
* Plan of care for the child while mother is working
* Passport copy of the father
"
Is anybody aware of similar additional documentation requests. If yes, any suggestions on how to address this- specifically the "Plan of care for the child while mother is working"

Thanks in advance.

Anicherian

Jul 18, 2019
Yes, the mother is the primary applicant and 2 dependents as kids. In this case, additional information is required for the younger one on the child care. So, what is the actual expectation here?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes, the mother is the primary applicant and 2 dependents as kids. In this case, additional information is required for the younger one on the child care. So, what is the actual expectation here?
IRCC wants to know what arrangements you've made for childcare for your 1 year old since a 1 year old cannot go to school.

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
I am planning to apply for ICT specialized knowledge visa along with my family. I am a british citizen living in the UK. I will be the main applicant for ICT specialized work permit, my wife will apply for open work permit. However I am not sure about by 6 year old son. Are there any forms to be filled for him or just mention his name on the family information form IMM5707e?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Depending on the salary and location, a single salary will not be sufficient to cover the costs of full-time childcare for the 1 year old, childcare before and after school for the 7 year old and living costs for the family.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am planning to apply for ICT specialized knowledge visa along with my family. I am a british citizen living in the UK. I will be the main applicant for ICT specialized work permit, my wife will apply for open work permit. However I am not sure about by 6 year old son. Are there any forms to be filled for him or just mention his name on the family information form IMM5707e?
All he needs is a TRV although we have recently seen CIC ask for study permits is some cases.

Reactions: CanVisa1

Anicherian

Jul 18, 2019
Thanks
Depending on the salary and location, a single salary will not be sufficient to cover the costs of full-time childcare for the 1 year old, childcare before and after school for the 7 year old and living costs for the family.
Thanks! Does anyone know how long does it take to process after the additional information documents are given?