+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT extension timelines

Ram89

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Hi ,

My ICT WP will be expiring by Jan 2021. The current processing times mentioned on the website is 180 days. Does it always be this long?

Can you please guide how long does this ICT extension processing takes ? Anyone who applied and got approval in last two months?

Followup question:
1, can I travel out of country when the ICT WP ext is in progress? before my current WP expiry?
2. Can I travel out of country after my WP expiry? in this case can I come back in with the extension receipt?

Mayuri659

Dec 2, 2018
Hi ,

My ICT WP will be expiring by Jan 2021. The current processing times mentioned on the website is 180 days. Does it always be this long?

Can you please guide how long does this ICT extension processing takes ? Anyone who applied and got approval in last two months?

Followup question:
1, can I travel out of country when the ICT WP ext is in progress? before my current WP expiry?
2. Can I travel out of country after my WP expiry? in this case can I come back in with the extension receipt?
My ICT WP was going to expire on 1st Nov 2020 and I applied on 7th Aug 2020 and finally got approved my extension on 20th Nov 2020,so yeah approximately taken 3 and half month to completed the process.

Reactions: Wingslife