+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICICI (India) online bank statement

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

I have received PT notification from Ontario. Anybody have idea if ICICI bank (INDIA) online bank statement is valid or not? I have sufficient funds in ICICI bank but I am not sure ICICI bank online statement will do or not.

Your answer will be highly appreciated.

Thanks you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the past, CIC has refused applicants who provided online statements without seal/sign/stamp from bank officials. Recommend that you submit bank statements duly signed/sealed/stamped by bank officials.

All the best!

manpreetdhindsa15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015 for OOPNP
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
Only stamped Bank Statements/Certificates duly signed by Bank Authorities for all stages of application.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys for quick answer. + 1 for you. I am not India right now,any idea how to get stamped/signed statement from ICICI bank??

bhatiab

Jul 3, 2015
If you have somebody in India, you can send then bank statement PDF as email. They can then take printout to any ICICI bank branch and get it stamped. Then scan and email you back. I have called ICICI bank call centre and they emailes me statement within 5 mins

Reactions: pk46

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

For your information: I have hired a very good law firm in Canada and after looking at ICICI bank online statement, she said it is fine.
ICICI bank online statement contains:

1. Bank logo
2. signature
3. MICR code and IFSC code (equivalent to transit and branch number)
4. Name of applicant
5. Final balance
6. ICICI bank contact information

which is satisfying all criteria of Ontario PNP and CIC.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrettyCanada said:
Hi guys,

For your information: I have hired a very good law firm in Canada and after looking at ICICI bank online statement, she said it is fine.

1. Bank logo
2. signature
4. Name of applicant
5. Final balance

[/quote

Listen to the people who have experience in this process specially Asivad. If there is anything leads to rejection then law will be just sorry but it will waste of your time and money. So follow the instructions and go ahead :)

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
PrettyCanada said:
Hi guys,

1. Bank logo
2. signature
4. Name of applicant
5. Final balance

Don't risk it. Get the statements on the bank's letterhead and get it signed and stamped.

ICICI has branches in several countries outside India, including Canada. Approach a branch near you.

And this might not work:
bhatiab said:
If you have somebody in India, you can send then bank statement PDF as email. They can then take printout to any ICICI bank branch and get it stamped. Then scan and email you back. I have called ICICI bank call centre and they emailes me statement within 5 mins
Banking protocols require the actual customer to get this done in person and this task cannot be delegated to others. My bank (Citibank) was very clear about this. (I could be wrong about ICICI, of course. )

Hope this helps. All the best!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
PrettyCanada said:
Hi guys,

1. Bank logo
2. signature
4. Name of applicant
5. Final balance

To be on the safer side, I got the print of the ICICI Bank statements stamped and signed by the bank in addition to a letter from the bank.

prescot

Jul 20, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
In the past, CIC has refused applicants who provided online statements without seal/sign/stamp from bank officials. Recommend that you submit bank statements duly signed/sealed/stamped by bank officials.

All the best!
I uploaded online statement that had digital sign of bank official but without seal or stamp. I didn't submit any separate letter from bank. I think I am risking rejection. Is there anything I can do now? My AOR was in Nov 15. Medicals passed. No additional documents needed at this time. BG check not started. I didn't pay rprf upfront n haven't got any request to pay so far. No updates on my appln since Nov

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
PrettyCanada said:
good stanlee but i in canada not in india.
Did you try getting in touch with ICICI Bank Canada. May be the can help you out with this. You can find the list of Canadian branches here http://www.icicibank.ca/abouticicibank/contactUs.page?#ip

Nikhil89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
Hi All,
Can some body give me a view, in my case I have a Citibank India account, I got the statements on their watermarked paper, but the sign and stamp is not present on each page.
I had broken up the statements quarter wise so after every start and end of a quarter there is a sign and stamp with the address and not on every page.

Will that suffice since it's 30pages + getting signed and stamped was difficult. Also they have provided me a very cliched letter stating a lot of disclaimers.

Should this be good?

Your opinions welcome...

Thank you.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Nikhil89 said:
Hi All,
Can some body give me a view, in my case I have a Citibank India account, I got the statements on their watermarked paper, but the sign and stamp is not present on each page.
I had broken up the statements quarter wise so after every start and end of a quarter there is a sign and stamp with the address and not on every page.

Will that suffice since it's 30pages + getting signed and stamped was difficult. Also they have provided me a very cliched letter stating a lot of disclaimers.

Should this be good?

Your opinions welcome...

Thank you.
In my opinion the signature and stamps issue should be fine (but I would have at least got it stamped per month rather than per quarter), as long as it includes the following details:
o Your name;
o Account number;
o Transit and institution number;
o Account balance; and
o Currency.

The letter should be able to convince OINP that funds are unencumbered and readily transferable in a convertible currency. You must be able to use this money to cover the costs of living for you and your dependent family members whether or not they are accompanying you to Ontario.

prabhat112

Oct 9, 2018
I uploaded online statement that had digital sign of bank official but without seal or stamp. I didn't submit any separate letter from bank. I think I am risking rejection. Is there anything I can do now? My AOR was in Nov 15. Medicals passed. No additional documents needed at this time. BG check not started. I didn't pay rprf upfront n haven't got any request to pay so far. No updates on my appln since Nov
Did CIC accept your ICICI ebank statement