ICFAI WES (URGENT)

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
I have done distance MBA from ICFAI Sikkim and PGPM from IBS Gurgaon. Shall I send both the degrees to WES?
If you are looking to get masters evaluation, then there is no point going for wes as they will evaluate it as post graduate diploma.

But if you are satisfied with two or more degree evaluation, then you can go for wes. In that case, you need to send degree and transcripts from both universities

Ashima Jain

Jul 12, 2019
If you are looking to get masters evaluation, then there is no point going for wes as they will evaluate it as post graduate diploma.

But if you are satisfied with two or more degree evaluation, then you can go for wes. In that case, you need to send degree and transcripts from both universities
Hi,

If I want my masters evaluation, where can I apply instead of WES?
I am sorry but I am confused with your 2nd statement. Can you please tell in detail?

krrishnan

Dec 22, 2019

does agencies other than WES considers PG distance education as Masters ?

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Hi,

If I want my masters evaluation, where can I apply instead of WES?
I am sorry but I am confused with your 2nd statement. Can you please tell in detail?
The thing is that Wes considers all Indian Mbas as post graduate diploma except IIM and IIT. So wes is not good option for you.
In addition there are four other agencies that does the same work.
1. IQAS but its closed till may 2020 ( Not feasible if you are in hurry)
2. ICAS
3. University of Toronto CES . Its bit costly as they charge individual fees for each degree
4. BCIT ICES. They also charge fees for each separate degree

You can chose anyone of the last two as people have reported good experience with them in getting their MBA as masters

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
does agencies other than WES considers PG distance education as Masters ?
Yeah , People have reported success in getting their distance education post graduates as masters by other agencies. As I have mentioned above, University of toronto CES or BCIT ICES can be an option for such cases.