+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICES (BCIT) Timeline

Edders

Sep 15, 2021
Timeline for my assessment - (PGDBM- India) - ICES - Anyone in the same boat ?
- Documents Received (Being checked by ICES) (18-June-2021)
- Evaluation in progress - Awaiting
- Evaluation complete and mailed - Awaiting

Sep 28, 2021
Hi,
can someone please help me with what does this status means -
(Status
Incomplete File (Documents Required) (12-Aug-2021) )and (Status
Application incomplete)
Also how will I know if the documents are being received .

Edders

Sep 15, 2021
What do i select in the the Level of education to calculate on CRS score with this evaluation of ICES for my Indian PGDBM
- Two year Post undergraduate program in management
- Normal basis of Admission Minimum three year bachelor degree

ashwin297

Aug 25, 2021
Submitted my application in August
Documents Received (Being checked by ICES) (27-Aug-2021)

Wrote multiple emails to ICES they didnt provide proper update. Sent another email just 7 days back and haven't received any response.Anyone else who have submitted the documents in August and haven't received ECA yet?

ashwin297

Aug 25, 2021
Hi There,

I have completed MBA-WX program from NGASCE-NMIMS university. This is a course of 15 months.
Prior to this I have pursued 3 years Bachelors of Science in Information Technology. I have got WES evaluation for it.

If I choose CES or IQAS for evaluating my MBA-WX will they provide Masters Equivalency?

I already tried WES they evaluated it as 4 years Bachelors and for ICES I got below response upon their review:

I am worried if at all CES or IQAS provide similar review as ICES did. I really need Masters Equivalency for my MBA-WX. If someone could help me by anyway will be greatly appreciated.

GAYA3sur

May 7, 2022
Dear Aspirants,

I completed MBA in distance education from Pondicherry University. Anyone with similar course completed assessment from ICES? If so what's the outcome?
University has dispatched transcripts on 4 Feb 2021 through Indian Speed post. By when could the documents reach ICES through Speed post as I am not able to track the status after the parcel reached Chennai?

Can someone suggest my tentative timeline?

Thanks in advance.

Hi can you explain the documents requirement for Pondicherry University and your ECA outcome ?

ashwin297

Aug 25, 2021
Hi can you explain the documents requirement for Pondicherry University and your ECA outcome ?
hey there,

ICES only accepts Degress/Courses approved by UGC. Irrespective, of the University is approved by UGC, your Course should also be approved by UGC.

Neeraja707

Jun 13, 2022
Status for my ECA evaluation of ICES displaying as "Documents Received (Being checked by ICES) (01-Apr-2022)". Anyone know how long will it take to get the updates.