+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(ICES-BCIT-ECA) - Place holder documents?

Leo Heart

Jul 27, 2021
Hello all!

I am getting ready to submit my application and I am a pretty confused about the "place holder" documents you may upload.
I am unfortunately not able to get pictures of my college degree at this time because they are back home in storage.
However, I definitely am able to have my official transcripts sent over.

If my official transcripts specifically state "Degree awarded", will I need to submit other supplementary official documents?

Essentially, do I need to upload any images of my degree if I am going to mail my official transcripts?

Thank you!

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello all!

I am getting ready to submit my application and I am a pretty confused about the "place holder" documents you may upload.
I am unfortunately not able to get pictures of my college degree at this time because they are back home in storage.
However, I definitely am able to have my official transcripts sent over.

If my official transcripts specifically state "Degree awarded", will I need to submit other supplementary official documents?

Essentially, do I need to upload any images of my degree if I am going to mail my official transcripts?

Thank you!
Yes, degree needs to be uploaded for them to assess your credentials correctly. They can be uploaded as a soft copy. You could always ask people back home to scan it and mail that to you.

Leo Heart

Jul 27, 2021
Yes, degree needs to be uploaded for them to assess your credentials correctly. They can be uploaded as a soft copy. You could always ask people back home to scan it and mail that to you.

Did you confirm this?
The only reason I am hesitant is because this is listed under "Requirements For Official Documents":

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Did you confirm this?
The only reason I am hesitant is because this is listed under "Requirements For Official Documents":

I would suggest go with what is required for your credentials. The requirements change based on the country.