+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICAS waiting forever

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've been waiting for about for about 5 months since I applied for an ECA from ICAS. To anyone who has availed of ICAS service for their ECA, how long it usually takes for them to give the results? I didn't realize how slow their progress and the worst thing is that I can't do anything about it. Can't even follow up.

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
ppl got their ECA from ICAS in 5-7 months and one of my friend in 4 months as well..

So they are like this and they have already mentioned this timeline on their portal as well (25-30 weeks which is 6-7 months) See new and updates section on https://www.icascanada.ca/new/immigration-to-canada.aspx/procedures.aspx..

You should have gone to WES.. They do it reallllllllllly fast as compared to ICAS..

Muneeb585

Mar 14, 2017
Hi Guys, I'm from Pakistan....I want to submit my application for ECA to ICAS since WES doesn't accredit my university degree. I want to know how to fill the Official Request Form

As I know we can send the degrees directly to ICAS in a sealed envelope once it is attested by HEC so why Officials Request Form asks to submit below

Please help me guide

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Muneeb585 said:
Hi Guys, I'm from Pakistan....I want to submit my application for ECA to ICAS since WES doesn't accredit my university degree. I want to know how to fill the Official Request Form

As I know we can send the degrees directly to ICAS in a sealed envelope once it is attested by HEC so why Officials Request Form asks to submit below

Please help me guide
The instructions are very clear on their website. You have to select which country your educational credentials are from and they will give instructions for you and your educational institution.

BS022631986

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Muneeb585 said:

Please help me guide
Muneeb use IQAS instead of ICAS: IQAS does all the accreditation: ./////////// ICAS will take atleast 7 months

nadiakhalid2

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello I am from Pakistan. can anybody help me regarding ICAS process. unfortunately i have already paid for their services so i m gonna go with them now but reading everybody experience i m pretty much worried so dont want to mess it up further. Following are my queries and if anybody answer them i would be really thankful:
1. Should i go to HEC or my respective university to have a sealed envelop of my transcript/ degree?
2. is it mandatory to include official report request forms in envelops sealed by HEC and BISE or I can have sealed envelop from these two and then include official report request forms in final envelop containing all my documents?
3. should official report request forms be filled from any official from HEC/BISE or i can leave that space empty on the form and fill just my part?

Thanks for any guidance