+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICAS procedure for ITI Wireman

Jun 29, 2017
Dear All,

My husband has done 2 years ITI Wireman(National Trade Certificate) & 1 year Apprenticeship (National Apprentice certificate) = total 3 years. He has done trade and apprenticeship in the government institute, Tamilnadu. Now he wants to do credential evaluation for Canada. We have planned to do credential evaluation in ICAS.

He went to his ITI institute for getting the transcirpt but they told him to go to the directorate of technical board(chennai,tamilnadu) but no use.

The directorate of technical board also refused to give the transcript, we do not know what to do?. They said there is no procedure like transcript.

Have anyone got transcript for ITI in tamilnadu? could anyone please help us where and how to get transcript.

eldhojose

Aug 9, 2016
Dear All,

My husband has done 2 years ITI Wireman(National Trade Certificate) & 1 year Apprenticeship (National Apprentice certificate) = total 3 years. He has done trade and apprenticeship in the government institute, Tamilnadu. Now he wants to do credential evaluation for Canada. We have planned to do credential evaluation in ICAS.

He went to his ITI institute for getting the transcirpt but they told him to go to the directorate of technical board(chennai,tamilnadu) but no use.

The directorate of technical board also refused to give the transcript, we do not know what to do?. They said there is no procedure like transcript.

Have anyone got transcript for ITI in tamilnadu? could anyone please help us where and how to get transcript.

Shivsai84

Jun 3, 2018
Dear All,

Does ICAS do credential evaluation for National Trade Certificates ? Since, the ICAS web site only indicates Diploma and Degree qualiifcations for assement. So, please advise if you have any concrete information related our requirement.

Mar 19, 2020
Hello, My brother did an ITI of one year under AITT CONDUCTED UNDER Aegies of NCVT trade. He has a National Trade certificate. Lawyer asked us for credentials assessment, But I have no idea how to do. There is no option for this trade. Is there anyone who can help me with it. Plz Plz