+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICAS Education Evaluation

srinikrish

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Education Evaluation from ICAS..
1. B.E from India
Comparable Degree in Canada : Bachelor's Degree 4 Years
2. Master of Science from US Private College ( 2 Yrs)
Comparable Degree in Canada : Private Career College Qualification

Please help me in filling the Express Entry pool form.....

Which one should i enter for the qualifications :
Masters / Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years ?

pratik5317

Feb 1, 2021
Education Evaluation from ICAS..
1. B.E from India
Comparable Degree in Canada : Bachelor's Degree 4 Years
2. Master of Science from US Private College ( 2 Yrs)
Comparable Degree in Canada : Private Career College Qualification

Please help me in filling the Express Entry pool form.....

Which one should i enter for the qualifications :
Masters / Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years ?
Hi Srinikrish,
Did you get answer to the above query? I'm attempting to apply via ICAS but stuck on Step 3 (Education History).

I want to apply for MBA from ICAS. I have concerns about filling up the Education History section of ICAS online application form.
ICAS application form contains Primary, Secondary, Post Secondary.

1. Could you please help me with the details of what I need to fill in Primary and secondary sections as I have to get only MBA evaluation from ICAS?
2. Do I need to share my bachelors degree marksheets along with MBA docs as I need evaluation on Masters Degree only.

srinikrish

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Hi Srinikrish,
Did you get answer to the above query? I'm attempting to apply via ICAS but stuck on Step 3 (Education History).

I want to apply for MBA from ICAS. I have concerns about filling up the Education History section of ICAS online application form.
ICAS application form contains Primary, Secondary, Post Secondary.

1. Could you please help me with the details of what I need to fill in Primary and secondary sections as I have to get only MBA evaluation from ICAS?
2. Do I need to share my bachelors degree marksheets along with MBA docs as I need evaluation on Masters Degree only.
Hi, You read my post wrong..I was looking for help in filling the CIC Form for the education evaluation done by ICAS.. and not the help in filling the ICAS Form.

For your questions.
MBA - Post Secondary/Masters
Bachelors - Bachelors
You need to send the Documents for both bachelors and masters.. You never know what they are going to evaluate your MBA degree.
So, you need to send both, even though if they evaluate your masters as Diploma and bachelors as bachelors. You will still have high chances to score more points with combined degrees which will be just 7 points lower than the Masters degree compared to just diploma or just bachelors.

Hope this is useful.

Thanks!!

Reactions: pratik5317