+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICAS education assessment from Pakistani university

monster

Jun 16, 2014
dear aifarooqui,

I have my HEC attested envelope with me ; before sending to ICAS i want your guidance

since i m applying for assessment of my BS ; should I include marks sheet of each semester+transcript+degree's fotocopies in the envelope before sending to ICAS

and should I also include photocopies of Intermediate markssheet+certificate ?

and when filling up the ICAS online form ; should I put all the education from school level to degree level?

guidance needed
regards

monster

Jun 16, 2014
and when filling up the ICAS online form , should I put my school name in for primary/secondary/post secondary education ; instead of the name of the body that provides the degree for the corresponding educatiion.

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monster said:
and when filling up the ICAS online form , should I put my school name in for primary/secondary/post secondary education ; instead of the name of the body that provides the degree for the corresponding educatiion.
you can write board name

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monster said:
dear aifarooqui,

I have my HEC attested envelope with me ; before sending to ICAS i want your guidance

since i m applying for assessment of my BS ; should I include marks sheet of each semester+transcript+degree's fotocopies in the envelope before sending to ICAS

and should I also include photocopies of Intermediate markssheet+certificate ?

and when filling up the ICAS online form ; should I put all the education from school level to degree level?

guidance needed
regards
no need for matric/inter documents..just mentioned in online form that u want to assess bacehlors degree. but u hv to provide details of all education for their record. and if ur final transcript is consolidated and contains full details of ur courses in all 4 years of study then no need to provide marksheets of individual semesters. make sure that copies of ur consolidated marksheet and degree both attested in sealed envelop by hec.. if ur final marksheet is not consolidated then u hv to get attestation of each semester marksheet from hec and send it in sealed envelop alongwith document submission form and one set of photoscopies of same documents.

hope its clear now

regards,
saud

striving

Aug 25, 2014
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Guys,

I have already got attested my degrees (BS and MBA) from HEC 3 years ago due to submitting to Saudi Consulate, do I need to submit again to HEC in order to get evaluated by the ICAS?

Thanks

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
striving said:
Dear Guys,

I have already got attested my degrees (BS and MBA) from HEC 3 years ago due to submitting to Saudi Consulate, do I need to submit again to HEC in order to get evaluated by the ICAS?

Thanks
ICAS require copies of degress and marksheets in sealed envelop from HEC.. if u hv sealed envelop then its OK..

striving

Aug 25, 2014
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saudkhan418 said:
ICAS require copies of degress and marksheets in sealed envelop from HEC.. if u hv sealed envelop then its OK..
Thanks saudkhan418 four your reply but I don't have my transcripts in sealed envelop it means I need to send copy of my transcripts to HEC in order to get verified.

1- Do I request to HEC to send the sealed envelop to ICAS to be evaluated or I can send by myself?

2- I have done BS in Computer Science (3 years) and MBA (2 years) since ICAS do not require Matric and Intermediate so do I need to provide them transcripts of my both degrees including BS or only MBA is sufficient.

Thanks

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
striving said:
Thanks saudkhan418 four your reply but I don't have my transcripts in sealed envelop it means I need to send copy of my transcripts to HEC in order to get verified.

1- Do I request to HEC to send the sealed envelop to ICAS to be evaluated or I can send by myself?

2- I have done BS in Computer Science (3 years) and MBA (2 years) since ICAS do not require Matric and Intermediate so do I need to provide them transcripts of my both degrees including BS or only MBA is sufficient.

Thanks
HEC will provide sealed envelop to u which should contain ur BS and MBA degrees and consolidated marksheet of final year.. if u dont hv consoldated marksheet then u hv to send marksheets of each semester/year for attestation... u hv to send the sealed envelop alongwith other documents urself to ICAS..

striving

Aug 25, 2014
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saudkhan418 said:
HEC will provide sealed envelop to u which should contain ur BS and MBA degrees and consolidated marksheet of final year.. if u dont hv consoldated marksheet then u hv to send marksheets of each semester/year for attestation... u hv to send the sealed envelop alongwith other documents urself to ICAS..
You mean to say they will return of my both degrees and seal the envelop which contain the copy of my both consolidated transcripts (BS and MBA) and return to me and it will be delivered by me to ICAS. Right?

Thanks

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
striving said:
You mean to say they will return of my both degrees and seal the envelop which contain the copy of my both consolidated transcripts (BS and MBA) and return to me and it will be delivered by me to ICAS. Right?

Thanks
yes!

striving

Aug 25, 2014
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please advise that education as Private (External) candidate can be accepted in immigration? one of my friend had done his Matric and BA as external student from Karachi, Pakistan. So, please advise on this that WES or ICAS will accept it to be evaluated.

Thanks

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
striving said:
Please advise that education as Private (External) candidate can be accepted in immigration? one of my friend had done his Matric and BA as external student from Karachi, Pakistan. So, please advise on this that WES or ICAS will accept it to be evaluated.

Thanks
PRIVATE EDUCATION NOT ACCEPTABLE

itauditor2014

May 24, 2014
I am confused!

What should i write in the following?

Primary - Shall i write about my 9th and 10th ??

Secondary - Shall i write about Intermediate??

Post Secondary- I have written about my Bachelors Degree

Please Help

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
fahadans said:
I have graduated from Muahmmad Ali Jinnah university karachi. This university if not listed in WES list. I wanna know which option is better for the documents to be attested, either ICAS or ECS UFT. Waiting for your valuable comments. Thanks.
Dear Bro,

I will recommend you that please go for ICAS. As they will take time but WES will kill you to complete their requirements...
Really WES sucks....
Read posts related to WES... They need too much too much attestations from Matric board Inter Board and in many punctuality in all these...

Regards,
Fahad

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
saudkhan418 said:
Dear Friend,

I apologize here from you, I submit my Docx to ICAS which was attested by HEC in 2010, now they they hold my file and say 2010 attestations are not sufficient! I dont know what they want exactly, as HEC attest all docs once only then why ICAS need again attestation from HEC?

Please let me know what is the procedure to re verify the attested documents from HEC again? Either they will attest these documents copies with out original Or need to send all docs to Islamabad and then they will attest them?

Please reply fast.
Fahad