+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICAS education assessment from Pakistani university

Ali Jawad

Jul 31, 2014
Dear aifarooqi,
Thanks for a detailed reply it was really helpful but still i have some questions
1 do i need to place the official record request forms by school college and university along with the attested copies in sealed envelops by ibcc and hec again
2 lastly i send the docs through tcs and the guy at the tcs shop told me that once they receive documents they open it for screening then what about ibcc and hec sealed envelops if tcs opens it to see that what documents are in the envelops.
3 and once i receive the sealed envelops by ibcc and hec should i send then both in one tcs shipment or 2 different shipments
4 what do u think that once they receive these documents will they take another 8 to 10 weeks time or will they continue the procedure from the point where it was left.

ur support is highly appreciated.

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
Ali Jawad said:
Dear aifarooqi,
Thanks for a detailed reply it was really helpful but still i have some questions
1 do i need to place the official record request forms by school college and university along with the attested copies in sealed envelops by ibcc and hec again
2 lastly i send the docs through tcs and the guy at the tcs shop told me that once they receive documents they open it for screening then what about ibcc and hec sealed envelops if tcs opens it to see that what documents are in the envelops.
3 and once i receive the sealed envelops by ibcc and hec should i send then both in one tcs shipment or 2 different shipments
4 what do u think that once they receive these documents will they take another 8 to 10 weeks time or will they continue the procedure from the point where it was left.

1. There is no need for the official record request form for the HEC just get the dox attested and ask them to seal in envelope. thats all .... and for ibcc they also clearly mentioned that just get them attested and selaed in IBCC envelopes. before when i apply for icas assessment at that time this ibcc option was not there in fact school have to sent directly. but now they mention just to attest from IBCC and seal in envelope. their email also clearly mention just to submit the copies as per instruction, HEC and IBCC sealed envelopes. just do one thing write your applcation number on corner of both envelopes and also include cover letter that sending dox again as per email and also take print of email. attach both cover letter and email with paper clip outside envelopes. i think no need of official record request for SSC and HSSC certificates.

2. keep one thing always clear in your mind never use these pathetic local courier companies like TCS and OCS. immigration is very important and serious business and dont worry about these 1000 to 2000 rs cost. always choose international companies. from Pakistan FED-EX is cheaper international courier company and for canada they charge 3200rs and start to end they deliver by themselves you will also have peace of mind. they will never ask to open envelope and if they ask tell them its requirement from body to send in sealed envelope and its not allowed to be opened and ask them that its from HEC and IBCC government bodies they will not bother you. just make sure they packed and seal in their packet in front of you.

3. send in same shipment no need for separate.

4. they will start from where they left ....below is my timeline after dox recieved you can get idea.

06/24/2014 Report Sent by Courier
06/18/2014 Assessment Report ready for editing
06/12/2014 Assessment in Progress
05/20/2014 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
05/12/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received

05/02/2014 Application Received

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali Jawad said:
Dear aifarooqi,

DEar why dont u write to icas if u hv any confusion? They r very good and fast in replying email

manawalians

Jul 3, 2014
MM2 said:
some time they dont update it in real time.... well friend got his report with in 30 days of this status...
Hello,

1) I am textile engineer from pakistan and the name of my university is mentioned on WES website, please guide me can i send my documents to ICAS for getting an ECA or i must adhere to WES only.

2) Curently i have no Credit Card and have applied to get one, is it possible that one of my friend pay my dues from his CC ?

Please advise its top urgent.

Thank You

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
manawalians said:
Hello,

1) I am textile engineer from pakistan and the name of my university is mentioned on WES website, please guide me can i send my documents to ICAS for getting an ECA or i must adhere to WES only.

2) Curently i have no Credit Card and have applied to get one, is it possible that one of my friend pay my dues from his CC ?

Please advise its top urgent.

Thank You
both are fine but ICAS does more detailed assessment than wes. WES simple do 2+2 = 4 that's all on other hand ICAS does according to courses and years and detailed assessment. icas dont require SSC and HSSC certificates, WES requires that also.

u can make payment from friends card also no issue.

manawalians

Jul 3, 2014
aifarooqi said:
both are fine but ICAS does more detailed assessment than wes. WES simple do 2+2 = 4 that's all on other hand ICAS does according to courses and years and detailed assessment. icas dont require SSC and HSSC certificates, WES requires that also.

u can make payment from friends card also no issue.
Thank You sir :)

manawalians

Jul 3, 2014
Date Event
08/18/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
08/10/2014 Application Received

Above information received from ICAS , does it mean that all my documents/application are Ok and i would get ECA now? Please confirm.

Thank You
Rashid Ali

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manawalians said:
Date Event
08/18/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
08/10/2014 Application Received

Above information received from ICAS , does it mean that all my documents/application are Ok and i would get ECA now? Please confirm.

Thank You
Rashid Ali
Dear this is just acknowlgmnt... now after one month they will check ur file and if it is OK as per their policy they will place ur documnts in queue for assessmnt and update status accordingly and if it is not Ok the status will show "additional doc. required and they will send u email... so now its a long waiting time for u.. atleast they take 3 months for ur ECA if everything is on order..

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manawalians said:
Thank you for your reply, have you got your ECA from ICAS?
No... its more than 9 weeks i hv not recvd my ECA.. i called them they said wait till 12 weeks ??? :eek:

fahadans

Dec 9, 2012
I have graduated from Muahmmad Ali Jinnah university karachi. This university if not listed in WES list. I wanna know which option is better for the documents to be attested, either ICAS or ECS UFT. Waiting for your valuable comments. Thanks.

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadans said:
I have graduated from Muahmmad Ali Jinnah university karachi. This university if not listed in WES list. I wanna know which option is better for the documents to be attested, either ICAS or ECS UFT. Waiting for your valuable comments. Thanks.
ICAS will take more than 3 months so dont go for it otherwise u will die waiting for ur assessment like me!! dont know about CES check their website for details but i think they r expensive than icas or wes

mrms

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 10, 2014