+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICAS docs required

vital_parsley

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Hi,

Can you please help me ....

Which all docs are required to be submitted to ICAS for FSWP.
I have completed my post graduation in Masters of Computer Application.

Are all documents right from my school to my post graduation required ?
that is school SSC certificate to my MCA post graduation certificates required?
By SSC here i mean Secondary School Certification i.e 10th standard.
I have done my education from Mumbai University.
Can anyone help me with which all docs are required and to be submitted for the same ?

akshargajjar

Jan 30, 2008
DONT GO FOR ICAS,
BECAUSE IN ICAS YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR ORIGNALS MARKSHEET, DEGREE AND OTHER TO ICAS, (AT YOUR OWN RISK) THEY DONT EVALUATE WITHOUT "ORIGNALS"
BECASUSE VERIFIED, TRUECOPY, NOTORISED IS NOT VALID AT ALL.

I HAVE PAID THEIR FEES,BUT STILL WITHOUT REPORT.....

GO FOR WES

shb

May 10, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Request (18-02-15)
Nomination.....
18-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-06-2015 --> SLU 26-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-06-2015 --> Uploaded 30-06-2015 --> TLU 04-07-2015
Passport Req..
Request --> 14-07-15 PP submitted --> 03-08-15
VISA ISSUED...
Received pp with Maple Leaf :)
LANDED..........
Soon...
Hello akshargajjar,

ICAS does not require ORIGINAL documents to be sent to them.
I have contacted them and they have clearly said that they 'DO NOT REQUIRE ORIGINALS'

They require:
1. Stamped/Attested photocopies from HEC in a stamped/sealed envelope. [Which you will get from HEC, and then you have to courier ICAS urself]
2. Photocopies of your degree and transcript (both front and back). [Couriered by you to ICAS urself]

Hope that helps.

kzehra

May 8, 2014
What is the processing time of ICAS now a days ? Can anybody give an opinion about CES ???? what is the processing time for CES ?

akshargajjar

Jan 30, 2008
Dear sbh

your have been mistaken,
i will show my correspondence by emails they have said "orignal" and not a copy of orignals its clearly defined only..

i have lost my fees to them.....

V Betts
To Me
Mar 27
As indicated on our internet site, application package and the Terms and Conditions to which you agreed, our fees are non-refundable.

We encourage you to provide the necessary original documents so that we can proceed to prepare a report. The original documents will be returned to you when the report is complete. We recommend that you send the documents to ICAS by courier or through Canada Post with a tracking number to ensure their safe arrival.

Sincerely,

V. Betts
ICAS of Canada

Sent: March-27-14 3:58 AM
To: V Betts
Cc: ICAS - Info
Subject: Re: Your ICAS File Number 13110375

Dear V. Betts,

I have already send my notorized educational documents to your department, also i want to clarify that i need a general report and not cic based report.

As I also want to clarify that I cannot send my ORIGNAL , As they are very precious document for me and i dont want it to be lost by any chance.

If you could proceed without it, it would be your kindness, Otherwise i dont want the assessment done, please send my BANK DRAFT payment to me...

Thank you

Tejas Gajjar

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:28 PM, V Betts <v.betts@icascanada.ca> wrote:
Dear Tejaskumar Mahendrakumar Gajjar

We have received your request for a General Assessment Report.

Unfortunately, we are not able to prepare a report on the basis of the application and documents submitted.

The following information and/or documents are required:
Original Higher Secondary Certificate issued by the Gujarat Secondary Education Board
Original degree certificate and individual mark sheets for each year of study issued by Gujarat University
Original degree certificate and individual mark sheets for each year of study issued by The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Document Submission Form (attached)

All documents and forms must be submitted to ICAS’ office in Guelph by mail or courier. ICAS does not accept documents or forms submitted by e-mail.

Please review the above information carefully. Incomplete documentation delays the assessment process.

We will hold your request until we have received this information. Please refer to your ICAS File Number in all communications with ICAS.

Sincerely,
V. Betts
Evaluations Assistant
ICAS of Canada

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Dear Akshargajjar,

in case of Pakistani applicants for immigration origional are not required... we just need attested documents from HEC in sealed envelop.

regards,
MM

akshargajjar said:
Dear sbh

your have been mistaken,
i will show my correspondence by emails they have said "orignal" and not a copy of orignals its clearly defined only..

i have lost my fees to them.....

V Betts
To Me
Mar 27
As indicated on our internet site, application package and the Terms and Conditions to which you agreed, our fees are non-refundable.

We encourage you to provide the necessary original documents so that we can proceed to prepare a report. The original documents will be returned to you when the report is complete. We recommend that you send the documents to ICAS by courier or through Canada Post with a tracking number to ensure their safe arrival.

Sincerely,

V. Betts
ICAS of Canada

Sent: March-27-14 3:58 AM
To: V Betts
Cc: ICAS - Info
Subject: Re: Your ICAS File Number 13110375

Dear V. Betts,

I have already send my notorized educational documents to your department, also i want to clarify that i need a general report and not cic based report.

As I also want to clarify that I cannot send my ORIGNAL , As they are very precious document for me and i dont want it to be lost by any chance.

If you could proceed without it, it would be your kindness, Otherwise i dont want the assessment done, please send my BANK DRAFT payment to me...

Thank you

Tejas Gajjar

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:28 PM, V Betts <v.betts @ icascanada.ca> wrote:
Dear Tejaskumar Mahendrakumar Gajjar

We have received your request for a General Assessment Report.

Unfortunately, we are not able to prepare a report on the basis of the application and documents submitted.

The following information and/or documents are required:
Original Higher Secondary Certificate issued by the Gujarat Secondary Education Board
Original degree certificate and individual mark sheets for each year of study issued by Gujarat University
Original degree certificate and individual mark sheets for each year of study issued by The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Document Submission Form (attached)

All documents and forms must be submitted to ICAS' office in Guelph by mail or courier. ICAS does not accept documents or forms submitted by e-mail.

Please review the above information carefully. Incomplete documentation delays the assessment process.

We will hold your request until we have received this information. Please refer to your ICAS File Number in all communications with ICAS.

Sincerely,
V. Betts
Evaluations Assistant
ICAS of Canada

Valewel

May 9, 2014
I sent my today to ICAS. They told me photocopy of every document. No originals. It takes 6 to 8 weeks to send the report back to me. WES did not accept my credit card payment that's why I choose ICAS. Anyway I can wait that time since I'm starting the process from scratch. We are a family of 4. Im pleaning to send my application by the end of june or first few weeks of July. Im under NOC 2171

shb

May 10, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Request (18-02-15)
Nomination.....
18-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-06-2015 --&gt; SLU 26-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-06-2015 --&gt; Uploaded 30-06-2015 --&gt; TLU 04-07-2015
Passport Req..
Request --&gt; 14-07-15 PP submitted --&gt; 03-08-15
VISA ISSUED...
Received pp with Maple Leaf :)
LANDED..........
Soon...
Hello MM,

Yes, HEC attested/stamped docs in sealed envelope. :)

I wanted to ask you 2 things regarding application form IMM0008:

1. What to write in Immigration/office requested for processing application? I believe London/United Kingdom correct?
2. Where do u intend to live in Canada? Hmm..confused what to write! Please advice. Do we need to be specific on EXACTLY where we want to reside?

Thanks

Awaiting reply.
Regards

qtasneem

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
22-04-2016 Sent on 29-04-2016
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2016
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Dear All,

I want to ask that my University is located in United Kingdom and i am in Pakistan. ICAS requirement is that the university would send transcript to them directly. My question is can i send a scanned copy of official record request form to my University so that they may complete the remaining part and send the document to ICAS in a Sealed Envelope.

Ruchi2019

May 21, 2019
Hello akshargajjar,

I have contacted them and they have clearly said that they 'DO NOT REQUIRE ORIGINALS'

They require:
1. Stamped/Attested photocopies from HEC in a stamped/sealed envelope. [Which you will get from HEC, and then you have to courier ICAS urself]
2. Photocopies of your degree and transcript (both front and back). [Couriered by you to ICAS urself]

Hope that helps.
I sent my today to ICAS. They told me photocopy of every document. No originals. It takes 6 to 8 weeks to send the report back to me. WES did not accept my credit card payment that's why I choose ICAS. Anyway I can wait that time since I'm starting the process from scratch. We are a family of 4. Im pleaning to send my application by the end of june or first few weeks of July. Im under NOC 2171
Hello akshargajjar,

They require:

Hope that helps.

Hello HSB,

I have one query as below.

1. My university sent required docs to ICAS with file number in a sealed envelope.

2. I have also couriered documents needs to sent by me via DHL, I put document submission form mentioning ICAS FILE/REFERENCE number in Form along with all required docs in an envelope. But I did not mention ICAS FILE/REFERENCE Number on top of the envelope/outside.

Is it Necessary to mention ref number on envelope as well?
Will it impact my application causing delay? :-(
What should I do now?

With Regards,

Ruchi2019

May 21, 2019
Hi,

Can you please help me ....

Which all docs are required to be submitted to ICAS for FSWP.
I have completed my post graduation in Masters of Computer Application.

Are all documents right from my school to my post graduation required ?
that is school SSC certificate to my MCA post graduation certificates required?
By SSC here i mean Secondary School Certification i.e 10th standard.
I have done my education from Mumbai University.
Can anyone help me with which all docs are required and to be submitted for the same ?
Hello ,

I have one query as below.

1. My university sent required docs to ICAS with file number in a sealed envelope.

2. I have also couriered documents needs to sent by me via DHL, I put document submission form mentioning ICAS FILE/REFERENCE number in Form along with all required docs in an envelope. But I did not mention ICAS FILE/REFERENCE Number on top of the envelope/outside.

Is it Necessary to mention ref number on envelope as well?
Will it impact my application causing delay? :-(
What should I do now?

Deepti84

Mar 14, 2021
Hello akshargajjar,

They require:

Hope that helps.
Do i need to send photocopies of all degrees or only that degree which i need to get assessed by ICAS ?