+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IBM India Employment Reference Letter

PKGIndia

Sep 17, 2018
Hi,

I was working in IBM India from 2011 to 2016. Then I was moved to Canada through Intra-Company Transfer and currently working in Canada from 2017 - till date.

While submitting the ITA, I need to show reference letter of both IBM India duration and Canada IBM duration (2 reference letter).

I need help for the IBM India sample letter.
IBM India asked me to draft the letter and sent to them for attestation. I am finding a little difficult to get the format correct (as I am still with IBM India but working with IBM Canada - confusing!! )

Is there any IBM'ers out there who have already got a PR and can post the sample letter that they had successfully got attested by IBM India (by removing their specific details). ?

Thanks a lot in advance to anyone who can help.

alwinraj1291

May 5, 2018
This thread is closed.
Hi,

I was working in IBM India from 2011 to 2016. Then I was moved to Canada through Intra-Company Transfer and currently working in Canada from 2017 - till date.

While submitting the ITA, I need to show reference letter of both IBM India duration and Canada IBM duration (2 reference letter).

I need help for the IBM India sample letter.
IBM India asked me to draft the letter and sent to them for attestation. I am finding a little difficult to get the format correct (as I am still with IBM India but working with IBM Canada - confusing!! )

Is there any IBM'ers out there who have already got a PR and can post the sample letter that they had successfully got attested by IBM India (by removing their specific details). ?

Thanks a lot in advance to anyone who can help.

Hi,

Please help with the procedure to get Reference letter from IBM india. I try sending email to separation@in.ibm.com but nobody replied after semding many follow-ups.