+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IBM HCCM Employees

Prez2015

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
AOR Received.
12-10-2017
Hello Everyone,

Just want to check if any one from IBM on HCCM program recently applied for PR, availed the offer letter points for PR . If so should we be getting the offer letter from IBM?Also will we be getting reference letter from stating the experience and job details?
or is contract extension letter suffice? what will be supporting documents to get this job offer points.
I checked with couple of friends, Im getting contradicting answers.
Could anyone please clarify this.

Thank you.

Regards,
Prez

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prez2015 said:
Hello Everyone,

Just want to check if any one from IBM on HCCM program recently applied for PR, availed the offer letter points for PR . If so should we be getting the offer letter from IBM?Also will we be getting reference letter from stating the experience and job details?
or is contract extension letter suffice? what will be supporting documents to get this job offer points.
I checked with couple of friends, Im getting contradicting answers.
Could anyone please clarify this.

Thank you.

Regards,
Prez
Did you get the ITA yet? If so, please fill out your application and click continue to proceed. You will see the required list of documents what info needed in each document.

For your question:
“You must provide proof of work experience for your current job. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:
- be an official document printed on company letterhead
- include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
- show all positions held while employed at the company
- include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.”

Prez2015

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
AOR Received.
12-10-2017
sorry for the delay in responding, notification email went into Spam folder.
Thanks for the response
To answer your question, No i havent received the invite yet,was just checking IBM hccm employees who were on Intra company transfer are eligible to get 50 points that comes with valid job offer in a National Occupational Classification 0, A or B occupation.
We dont get an official offer letter as such but only offer continuation or extension letter not in proper format.
If we request for offer letter, will mangers provide one?

PKGIndia

Sep 17, 2018
I am a permanent employee of IBM India and worked for them in India from 2011 - 2016. I came to Canada as a part of Intra-company transfer in a closed WP under HCCM on 2017 January - till date. My contract in Canada has got extended till Dec,2019.

I am planning to apply for PR and have a few questions. Please help me by responding with best of your knowledge.

Question 1:
a. Do I need separate reference letter (one from IBM India and another from IBM Canada) ? Or should I contact IBM India HR and they will give me for both?
b. Has anyone from IBM has already obtained those. Please respond with the procedure.

Question 2:
a. Can I show my current job as valid job offer and claim the 50 points (I am in closed WP and will not get any letter stating the permanent position for 1 year after getting PR as per CIC requirement).
b. Do I still need to show Proof of fund if I have this job till 2019?

If anyone out there from IBM went through the same situation, please respond.
Thanks in advance for your kind help.