+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I Wrote My postal code wrong but Whole address and Number is correct in My application to amend my study permit which is sent by me to ottawa canada


Feb 10, 2020
I want To know that my study permit has been reached to Ircc center ottawa but the thing is will it be return to the exact place because i wrote NTN1T7 instead of N2N1T7 which is different sooo what should i do it will return to my place after correction or not?