+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I whish to move in canada as .Net developer (asp.net mvc or core)

Qquark18

Jun 8, 2020
Hi, im Michael 24ears old, working for 8 month in big IT company as software enginere, im improoving my skills in Asp.Net and C#, react and english.
Can i get some iformation about abilities and skills that company in canada expect to see, and what level of english should i have?
Im feeleng that im not ready yet, but im workling on it.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hi, im Michael 24ears old, working for 8 month in big IT company as software enginere, im improoving my skills in Asp.Net and C#, react and english.
Can i get some iformation about abilities and skills that company in canada expect to see, and what level of english should i have?
You have to take IELTS exam and score minimum of 7.5 band in all streams. Get your education evaluated and it should be equivalent to Canada Bachelors or Masters degrees. Use this URL to check your CRS score "https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp". Based on your info you might be qualified for FSW stream and you need to have a score around 470+ or more.

Rose_White

Jan 23, 2023
Hello Michael , Im also interested in moving to canada as a dotnet developer i did research and i found that applying too entry express is more suitable . what did you do finally any news ?
best of luck.