+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I was refused today for these reasons

Ebenyafa

Jun 9, 2021
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• You have significant family ties in Canada.
• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country of residence.
• You have limited employment possibilities in your country of residence.
Country lebanon
Though in my country i have big load of money and real estate , i have visas to europe for 2 years , i travel alot to europe china and for vacations
And i have no one in canada but my wife do she have half brothers from another mother who she never met or even talked to
i had before visa for canada and i used it to visit the falls
But well now i will never apply again, it doesnt deserve that hassle

Ebenyafa

Jun 9, 2021
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country of residence.
Country lebanon
Though in my country i have big load of money and real estate , i have visas to europe for 2 years , i travel alot to europe china and for vacations
And i have no one in canada but my wife do she have half brothers from another mother who she never met or even talked to
Add on this all my children are americans

BOB89

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
Country lebanon
did u attach ur previous visa with the supporting documents?

Reactions: Ebenyafa

BOB89

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
Yes i did, what abt u did they reply yet?
man sho badi olak aw2at ma btefhmlon hawdi iza 3ndak assets b leb a house deed or a registered company and you did not attach them as supporting documents try to reapply and attach them thi might help in the ties back in lebanon .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Country lebanon
Having a wife in Canada is a large tie. What is her status in Canada and how long has she been in Canada? Is she a citizen, a visitor, applied asylum, etc.? What about her family members in Canada? Where are your children and how old are they? Do you have status in the US or were you on a work permit in the US since your children have US citizenship? The situation in Lebanon has changed dramatically over the past few years so the ability to get a TRV will have also changed. Having savings in Lebanon means very little if they are in a Lebanese bank. Have you travelled to counties like US, UK, Australia, etc. in the past few years especially since the economic situation has gotten worse in Lebanon? Has your family applied to get a work or study permit or to immigrate to another country especially recently?

Apr 25, 2024
My application was refused today .. because you have significant family ties in canada. You do not have significant famiy ties outside canada and the purpose of your visit to canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provide in the application .please help me haw to fix this again thankyou. Hoping for your reply