+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I WAS REFUSED A VISA

TEEJAY70

Feb 1, 2020
i am a citizen of nigeria ,i applied for temporary visiting visa last 2019 and i was given 6 month which i used once before the expiration in december 2019, i then apply again in january 2020, with a 10 years uk visa on my passport and i was refused for no reason quoting section 170(b) and was asked to re apply if am not satisfied please what should i do ?

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
i am a citizen of nigeria ,i applied for temporary visiting visa last 2019 and i was given 6 month which i used once before the expiration in december 2019, i then apply again in january 2020, with a 10 years uk visa on my passport and i was refused for no reason quoting section 170(b) and was asked to re apply if am not satisfied please what should i do ?
Not possible that there is no reason at all. You should post your complete profile and the complete rejection letter but ensure to redact any personal information. And are you sure it says 170(b)?

Jassar86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Not possible that there is no reason at all. You should post your complete profile and the complete rejection letter but ensure to redact any personal information. And are you sure it says 170(b)?
Please help me regarding my TRV application....just one confusion...should i attach cc loan limit provided by bank to run my business as i am sole proprietor of firm....limit is of 20 lacs inr n i used 12 lacs n its showing 8 lac avaliable...can i use it as proof of funds

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Please help me regarding my TRV application....just one confusion...should i attach cc loan limit provided by bank to run my business as i am sole proprietor of firm....limit is of 20 lacs inr n i used 12 lacs n its showing 8 lac avaliable...can i use it as proof of funds
I would say no. Credit cards can be cancelled anytime and they are debt not savings.

Jassar86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
I would say no. Credit cards can be cancelled anytime and they are debt not savings.
Its not a credit card....its a limit issued by bank to run my business...its not credit card...i can withdraw money as per my wish n have to pay interest as we do in credit cards....i think it might be good sign to show as banks hardly approves such limits

Jassar86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Moreover as a sole proprietor i have full control of current account which is having good statement n money in it....i can use it as pof because iam the only owner nonpartners

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Moreover as a sole proprietor i have full control of current account which is having good statement n money in it....i can use it as pof because iam the only owner nonpartners
well if you’ve already decided that it should then please do go ahead. I gave you my opinion because you asked.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
You were in Canada for six months , left and now reapplying again to visit again basically as soon as your last visa expires .What’s your reasons ?

TEEJAY70

Feb 1, 2020
Thanks the it's 179(b) and not 170 (b)as earlier quoted and they just write that they are not sure if I will return if I am given

TEEJAY70

Feb 1, 2020
Sorry it's 179(b) as against the wrongly quoted 170(b) ,I was told that they are not sure if I will come back if I am given,I am a proprietor of two schools where I attached my documents

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Thanks the it's 179(b) and not 170 (b)as earlier quoted and they just write that they are not sure if I will return if I am given
The first visa you used, you stayed in Canada for 6 months? This shows IRCC that your businesses do not need you to be in your home country to run which makes your businesses irrelevant in proving your ties to your home. Again, you need to post your FULL profile.