+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want work to Canada/ immigration

sayed Thahir

Sep 2, 2021
Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this finds you well.

This is Sayed Tahir Ghanizada DOB 12-22-1979, I am writing to request you for immediate evacuation/my asylum for immigration ,or any other program if you can help. I will Attached all the required to your email for your further process.

As you know that the US/NATO forces withdrawal on Sep-11-2021 has made a huge impact on all USA allies and the big threat is always there, keeping the fact in mind, I believe that my family and myself are in more danger than ever before.

I received a suspicious phone call from an unknown number, they only say that the success is ours and soon I will regret what I have done and supported their enemies.

Because I have worked in the Ministry of Economy and Rural Development of Afghanistan and in different provinces and in high and low positions.

I will never stop my support and will continue in the future no matter what happens, but it will hurt a lot when someone kills you in front of your kid’s/family members.

I have 4, One daughter, and three sons, I love them a lot and I wish them a peaceful life.

I look forward to hearing a positive response.

Best regards

Sayed Tahir Ghanizada

from Kabul / Afghanistan

sayed Thahir

Sep 2, 2021
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Sayed Tahir Ghanizada DOB 12-22-1979, I am writing to request you for immigration ,or any other program if you can help. I will Attached all the required to your email for your further process.

As you know that the US/NATO forces withdrawal on Sep-11-2021 has made a huge impact on all USA allies and the big threat is always there, keeping the fact in mind, I believe that my family and myself are in more danger than ever before.

I received a suspicious phone call from an unknown number, they only say that the success is ours and soon I will regret what I have done and supported their enemies.

Because I have worked in the Ministry of Economy and Rural Development of Afghanistan and in different provinces and in high and low positions.

I will never stop my support and will continue in the future no matter what happens, but it will hurt a lot when someone kills you in front of your kid’s/family members.

I have 4, One daughter, and three sons, I love them a lot and I wish them a peaceful life.

Best regards

Sayed Tahir Ghanizada

from Kabul / Afghanistan
This is my email address:sayedtahir200@gmail.com

nickgrizzly

Star Member
May 16, 2022
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
Med's Request
09-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
LANDED..........
08-06-2023
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Sayed Tahir Ghanizada DOB 12-22-1979, I am writing to request you for immediate evacuation/my asylum for immigration ,or any other program if you can help. I will Attached all the required to your email for your further process.

Best regards

Sayed Tahir Ghanizada

from Kabul / Afghanistan
Hello Sayed, this is not a government site, just a forum for people to ask questions about immigration, and share timelines about their immigration journey. Please be aware, there are a lot of scammers that take advantage of people trying to come to Canada, asking for money to 'help' you with your immigration process.

Here are a few links that you might want to read if you're planning to move to Canada as a worker or a refugee.

1. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/afghanistan/special-measures/immigration-program.html

2. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html