+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to visit my fiance in toronto, help!

Macias

Sep 15, 2015
Congratulations Cupkeyk! May I ask how much did you declare in your bank cert? If $150 x 19 days, that's around P100,000?

Mine, I submitted my application yesterday, Jan 15. I submitted the following documents:

-Article of Incorporation showing that I am a co-owner of our company
-Certificate of Employmet showing approved leave of absences, salary and allowance signed by our President
-Bank Certificate
-3 months bank statement
-Inforced Investment and Life Insurance policy together with its financial statement
-Deed of Sale of my motor vehicle
-Birth certifiacte of my son
-Airline Itinerary
-Invitation Letter from my host
-PR ID
-Passport
-T4/NOA
-Employment Certificate

I hired a travel agency to do the documentation and for submitting to VFS. Hope I can get a feedback by the end of the month.

AilaAgapor

Jan 12, 2016
Cupkeyk said:
Just an update, i got my visa today! Thank God!! We just told the truth that we want to see each other. So that i could also meet his family and go around the city while i am there. Ever since i really wanted to tell the truth but reading from forums has made me nervous saying our status. But yes it's better to tell the truth. They will wonder why you will be visiting someone from the opposite sex.
Hi Cupkeyk, this is very inspiring! Thank you! I havent submitted anything yet because most on the forum told me not to declare him as my boyfriend, anyway I will change everything in terms of relationship that he is my boyfriend and the real reason why I want to come there is to see where did he grew up and to meet his family as well. I think this will also help in terms of show money, I can only produce 500 to 800 cad on my account without borrowing from anyone. I will just ask my boyfriend to send his bank statements, passport etc and a letter of affidavit stating there that everything I have to pay will be shouldered by him including the air fare! You really gave a chance on this. Thank you again! The truth will still actually lead you in a good way. lol Just let me know if Im doing this right? By the way I havent been out of the country yet

Cupkeyk

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
dipica said:
I want to apply for visitor visa for my husband he is in USA on Work permit.

I am on Open work Permit till 2018,

I dint understand about Purpose of Travel , I mean why should we book ticket before getting Visa?

Is the reason to spend time together on Long Weekend is valid ?

Although I work as Legal Assistant to President of law Society and he also has good job in Usa

Thanks in advance.
I ticked visit for my purpose of travel, there is an option there. I included a screenshot of my sample flight itinerary that i said i will book once i secure my visa. I guess your reason is fine just include your day by day itinerary and they just want to make sure that your husband won't overstay. My boyfriend assured in his invitation letter that i will be back at the end of my travel dates. Hope this helps

Macias said:
Congratulations Cupkeyk! May I ask how much did you declare in your bank cert? If $150 x 19 days, that's around P100,000?

Mine, I submitted my application yesterday, Jan 15. I submitted the following documents:

-Article of Incorporation showing that I am a co-owner of our company
-Certificate of Employmet showing approved leave of absences, salary and allowance signed by our President
-Bank Certificate
-3 months bank statement
-Inforced Investment and Life Insurance policy together with its financial statement
-Deed of Sale of my motor vehicle
-Birth certifiacte of my son
-Airline Itinerary
-Invitation Letter from my host
-PR ID
-Passport
-T4/NOA
-Employment Certificate

I hired a travel agency to do the documentation and for submitting to VFS. Hope I can get a feedback by the end of the month.
Hmmm around 150k in the bank but i also included my credit card statement with around 150k available credit limit to accomodate my plane ticket. Hope you get news soon!

AilaAgapor said:
Hi Cupkeyk, this is very inspiring! Thank you! I havent submitted anything yet because most on the forum told me not to declare him as my boyfriend, anyway I will change everything in terms of relationship that he is my boyfriend and the real reason why I want to come there is to see where did he grew up and to meet his family as well. I think this will also help in terms of show money, I can only produce 500 to 800 cad on my account without borrowing from anyone. I will just ask my boyfriend to send his bank statements, passport etc and a letter of affidavit stating there that everything I have to pay will be shouldered by him including the air fare! You really gave a chance on this. Thank you again! The truth will still actually lead you in a good way. lol Just let me know if Im doing this right? By the way I havent been out of the country yet
Ever since i really wanted to tell the truth, i panicked when i read in forums about declaring relationships. I heard of someone who declared otherwise, immigration made her admit their real status when she arrived at the border, it was only then she realized that they could have refused her for not telling the truth.....I just let go and let God if it's his will i prayed about it always

Maybe you can factor in your app food/day and your airfare, (i think they would want you to shoulder your own airfare) and your bf can shoulder lodging, transpo around the city and tours around the city.

*based from my research those who had their airfare shouldered by those inviting them were not accepted. I think your bank account and or credit card should have sufficient funds for at least airfare and food.

Hmmmm i am not sure about travel history but a friend of mine ws rejected (reason: not enough travel history even if she had a lot of money in her bank) she has travelled to 2 south east asian countries in the last 5 years. Maybe you can go back in building strong ties to your country? Or have at least 1-2 travels to an oecd country first before proceeding with your canadian visa app. (Korea or japan) But for me really i believe that whatever we put there if it's God's will, He will make a way. Hope this helps

AilaAgapor

Jan 12, 2016
In terms of monetary issue, so my fiancee shouldnt include that he will pay for my airfare right? I think just on the safe side I will just ask him not to mention that since I already have a reservation ticket anyway, I will just be honest with my application specially with show money, ill just put everything in the explanation letter but I will not mention the airfare. yes I agree if you will just believe in vod and believe ib urself everything will be the way u wanted to be! ill submit my aplication nextweek

charmsel

Nov 5, 2015
Cupkeyk said:
Just an update, i got my visa today! Thank God!! We just told the truth that we want to see each other. So that i could also meet his family and go around the city while i am there. Ever since i really wanted to tell the truth but reading from forums has made me nervous saying our status. But yes it's better to tell the truth. They will wonder why you will be visiting someone from the opposite sex.
Wow congrats!! I might submit my requirements at manila by end of janauary. I hope to have a positive result like yours.

charmsel

Nov 5, 2015
Cupkeyk said:
Can you please send me a copy of youe cover letter and day by day itinerary please? Malapit na din akong magpass. For me to get an idea. Here's ny email add charmsel22@gmail.com thank you

Eight

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Cupkeyk said:
Hi Cupkeyk!

Got a refusal letter. Reasons for refusal are: Travel History, Employment and Financial Status. Can I ask you a favor? Can you provide cover letter and day to day itinerary for my reference. I think this is what the visa officer looking for. Hope you can help me. Thanks.