+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to study in Canada

Discussion in 'Education' started by arjun.alkesh, Dec 31, 2019.

  1. I have 1year Gap and 12backlogs in my B.E(mechanical).Can I get visa for study in canada?
    Or I should apply for general in canada..??
  2. A gap is not an issue, cannot comment on backlogs , but you need to share more information such as what course are you planning to take, how this helps your prospects on returning home, English language ability, any work experience.

Share This Page