+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to study in Canada

Kevinkevin66

Jul 12, 2019
I want to apply for a students visa to enable me pursue my masters degree.
I just had a new job and my two months bank statement of my job would not be enough ....My mother is willing to sponsor me....is that possible ? If it’s possible in this case ,would I need to add my personal bank statement which do not have enough funds in it ?

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
I want to apply for a students visa to enable me pursue my masters degree.
I just had a new job and my two months bank statement of my job would not be enough ....My mother is willing to sponsor me....is that possible ? If it’s possible in this case ,would I need to add my personal bank statement which do not have enough funds in it ?
If funds aren't the deal here than why are you worried about your bank statement!
Secondly is there any gap between your studies and job?
Thirdly you can provide them with your salary slips when you apply, it doesn't matter how much of experience you have unless it's not mandatory for the program you applied for.
And it's a long time consuming process, the day you file your visa, you will probably have 4-6 months of experience and salary slips.

Kevinkevin66

Jul 12, 2019
My mum has funds in her account and the amount was transferred to her by my late father some years ago ....mum is not working at the moment so I wanted to know how to go about mums occupation?
My study is a 2year program .
If I should add my pay slip like you said ,won’t they like to see my personal bank statement?
I read bsc in marketing and I am going to study masters of creativity,innovation and sustainability.

Kevinkevin66

Jul 12, 2019
I work with a marketing firm which is also an event organization too so the course I want to study would help me a lot and my job side is ready to reinstate me when am done studying in Canada .
Since the Canadian embassy would like to see a proof that I would surely return to my country ....what proof can I use for them to be convinced ?