+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I WANT TO STUDY IN CANADA COMING SEPTEMBER

mbagh15

Aug 25, 2013
Hello ALL,

I am an international student studying in Switzerland and I will be completing my Master programme this February, I want to apply for another masters degree coming Study in Canada coming September 2017. I want to know the Universities in Canada which has a greater chance in getting a visa once you have been offered admission to study in that university and I also wants to know the expectation OF THE visa officer when I am to submit my visa application at the embassy??? What kind of documents do I need to submit to the visa officer. ???

Jan 24, 2017
Hi mbagh15,

I am Rohan from India and I am planning to study MBA from Canada in Fall'17. If you're interested in MBA then please let me know and we can prepare start preparing our applications. I have an extended family settled in Canada which could be of great help in our journey. Further, some of my friends and colleagues have been successful in their applications in past, hence their experiences would surely be of great help in not only knowing the requirement of every Canadian University but also in meeting the expectations of the Visa Officers.

My whatsapp no. is +91 9435721767. We can also start a Whatsapp group of all those who are planning to head towards Canada for MBA...

Thanks,
Rohan