+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to return to Canada to complete my studies

Yungson

Jan 2, 2020
Guys.
I was studying in Canada from a period of 2014-15 and I dropped out and went back to my home county.

And from 2015-2020 I have completed obtained a bachelors degree in my home country.

I plan on returning to Canada 2021 and complete by studies, this school is willing to give me an offer letter. I still have my tuition fees left from 2015.

Would it be difficult for me to get a visa??

Anjalipriya

Jun 25, 2018
Guys.
I was studying in Canada from a period of 2014-15 and I dropped out and went back to my home county.

And from 2015-2020 I have completed obtained a bachelors degree in my home country.

I plan on returning to Canada 2021 and complete by studies, this school is willing to give me an offer letter. I still have my tuition fees left from 2015.

Would it be difficult for me to get a visa??
My situation was similar to your’s. I dropped out and came back to India and after one year I reapplied and issued a new study permit without any issues.
Be sure to prepare a strong SOP. Good luck!

Reactions: Sidhu8800

Yungson

Jan 2, 2020
My situation was similar to your’s. I dropped out and came back to India and after one year I reapplied and issued a new study permit without any issues.
This gave me so much hope. Thanks man!

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
It was my first year and I was meant to complete and move to the second year. The International College program.
The only issue I see is that you now have a bachelors so immigration might say your program doesn't make sense given your qualifications. Also this sounds like a private college again this lowers the choice in the visa officers eyes, also most private colleges don't grant you the right to apply for work permit afterward so consider that.

Yungson

Jan 2, 2020
The only issue I see is that you now have a bachelors so immigration might say your program doesn't make sense given your qualifications. Also this sounds like a private college again this lowers the choice in the visa officers eyes, also most private colleges don't grant you the right to apply for work permit afterward so consider that.
The plan is to continue to my 2nd year or get a diploma degree. The main goal is just to get a Canadian degree.

Sidhu8800

Apr 15, 2021
Dear @Anjalipriya I have same scenario I have dropped out my course after semester 1 and now willing to reapply new Study permit can you please suggest me the Areas where I have to be very careful.