+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to reapply

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
hello @Bryanna hope you are doing well :)
please suggest me hard documents which will work for trv and one thing more like my sister perusing her study in India and im send her money every month and i have pay slips can i attach or will this work ?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
bro again you are ready haha bro do as i said and then apply you will get it give it sometime try to get US first

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hello @Bryanna hope you are doing well :)
please suggest me hard documents which will work for trv and one thing more like my sister perusing her study in India and im send her money every month and i have pay slips can i attach or will this work ?
1. Did you get the GCMS notes?

2. Did you mention that you wanted to meet your girlfriend in your previous application?

3. You cannot include your dad's finances/salary + his properties.

4. Reapplying with your dad/your parents won't help as each application is evaluated independently

Reactions: ubfx

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
bro again you are ready haha bro do as i said and then apply you will get it give it sometime try to get US first
USA VO see my bank statement there was 35k QAR and got refused .:( someone suggested applies US visa with family look genuine visitor

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
1. Did you get the GCMS notes?

2. Did you mention that you wanted to meet your girlfriend in your previous application?

3. You cannot include your dad's finances/salary + his properties.

4. Reapplying with your dad/your parents won't help as each application is evaluated independently
Get gcms notes
Did not mention about gf.
In notes VO wrote that salary is low 10k and US refusal did not declare while applying which lower overall credibility. I think Did not mention about US refusal was main reason salary is oke . Do you think ?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
USA VO see my bank statement there was 35k QAR and got refused .:( someone suggested applies US visa with family look genuine visitor
again it is not about family i told you i applied with family but they didn't ask much only ask what was in form and let me clear you amount won't help to get visas documentations can do plus a record which prove that you are a genuine visitor like if you travel with family and back home it shows your ties to home plus it clears you are genuine visitor your purpose of visit is not more then tourism..again did you travel other countries with family as well? on which question you think VO refused visa?

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
again it is not about family i told you i applied with family but they didn't ask much only ask what was in form and let me clear you amount won't help to get visas documentations can do plus a record which prove that you are a genuine visitor like if you travel with family and back home it shows your ties to home plus it clears you are genuine visitor your purpose of visit is not more then tourism..again did you travel other countries with family as well? on which question you think VO refused visa?
Her all questions was about canadian visa refusal like
why did you applied ,
When did you
Did you issued visa or refusal
Do you have relative in Canada
Like this
i think due to trv refusal she consider im desperate to go in US or CA she

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Bro actually I see nowadays Canada immigration become very strictly, didnt giving visas to people US giving visa it .

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
GCMS notes - I am not satisfied that you have answered truthfully all questions put to you . what does it mean ?
Essentially they are saying that you lied or didn’t tell them everything you were asked to answer. You are extremely lucky that they haven’t banned you from Canada for 5 years for misrepresentation.