+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to meet my boyfriend

Sep 4, 2017
Jalandhar
I want to go Canada to meet my boyfriend for a surprise on his birthday. He lives there on a student visa. I am working in India as an Operations Manager in an Immigration Consultancy and making about 25000 INR. how many chances do I have if I apply to meet him on his birthday and book a hotel for my living during that time.

snic15

May 14, 2015
25k INR is roughly 400$ right? Your salary is fairly low to be honest, but a lot depends on other circumstances, like how much you have in your bank account and what other ties to your homecountry you can provide

Sep 4, 2017
Jalandhar
25k INR is roughly 400$ right? Your salary is fairly low to be honest, but a lot depends on other circumstances, like how much you have in your bank account and what other ties to your homecountry you can provide
Thank's for the assistance and response. I would like to confirm what documents can improve my chances for the visa?? what other documents n savings should be there for easy visa chances.

snic15

May 14, 2015
Thank's for the assistance and response. I would like to confirm what documents can improve my chances for the visa?? what other documents n savings should be there for easy visa chances.
Property ownership or rental agreement, healthy bank account ( which means that the money that you have currently is earned by you and not borrowed from somebody), letter from your employer, stating what your position is, what your responsibilities are and that s/he allowing you to take break from x time to x, day to day itinerary ( and very detailed one) two way ticket and hotel bookings obviously, if anybody in your family is dependant on you, and the most important, limit your stay to 1-2 weeks only. Also your application will be hugely boosted if you traveled to the another country that required visa
EDIT: It is said, that besides tickets and accommodation, you need to have at least 1k CAD for every week you will stay in Canada

Sep 4, 2017
Jalandhar
I applied for tourist visa to USA with my mother will it cause a negative effect and You would reccomend me to travel some countries before applying to Canada right ? and the property we have is on my mother's name.
Thanks & Regards
Vaishali arora

Khris6

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
I applied for tourist visa to USA with my mother will it cause a negative effect and You would reccomend me to travel some countries before applying to Canada right ? and the property we have is on my mother's name.
Thanks & Regards
Vaishali arora
Hello, Vaishali! I agree with Snic15! Regarding the tickets and hotel bookings, just do a reservation. Do not pay for it yet until your visa is approved.

Applying for a tourist visa to USA has no negative effect. Regarding the travel, it would help your case if you have previous travels.

You cannot use the property under your mother's name. The property must be under your name :)

Sep 4, 2017
Jalandhar
Sir,
Thanks for reply., but I would like to inform that I was not granted the US visa at that time. I am very much confused what to do and uh would suggest that I should start maintaining Travel History, but I don't have any time for that. I just want to go Canada to meet him just for a week on his birthday i.e 25 March.
Thanks & Regards
Vaishali Arora

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you were refused a US tourist visa then you will have to declare this in your tourist application to Canada and it will decrease your chances of being approved for a Canadian visa. All you can do is provide as much evidence as you can of your job and hope you are approved. I agree you need to have a higher amount in your bank account.