+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to leave Canada for Vacation in summer but they have not even requested for my passport

Sam King

May 10, 2018
I would like to travel but i dont have my pr card yet. If i leave will it affect my current stage in the process of getting my pr card? They are currently doing the background check. Do you think it will come through by atleast July ? I need answers please.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes as long as you meet your RO it is fine. You will either have soapily for a PRTD in order to fly back into Canada or you will have to fly into the US and cross the land border with your copr or expired pr card. It will all depend on how long you are going on vacation and whether you can get a prod in time.

Ketrin92

May 11, 2018
My friend from Canada has the same problem right now. And he still waiting for pr card. I hope that soon it will come to you.

Sam King

May 10, 2018
Yes as long as you meet your RO it is fine. You will either have soapily for a PRTD in order to fly back into Canada or you will have to fly into the US and cross the land border with your copr or expired pr card. It will all depend on how long you are going on vacation and whether you can get a prod in time.
Im currently waiting on my pr card, i dont have one. But your advice is highly appreciated!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Im currently waiting on my pr card, i dont have one. But your advice is highly appreciated!
To be clear, are you waiting for your PR app to be approved or have you already landed as a PR and are now just waiting for the card?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My advice doesn't work if you're not a pr yet.