+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to know about my status.

Umang26695

Mar 21, 2020
Hello
Help me.

I applied for spouse open work permit on 5th March. It is an offline application. Till today upon tracking, it was showing that my file is in Bangalore and now when I track it, it shows that it’s in Delhi. Can anyone tell me why is that so? And can anyone tell me how much time will it take?

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello
Help me.

I applied for spouse open work permit on 5th March. It is an offline application. Till today upon tracking, it was showing that my file is in Bangalore and now when I track it, it shows that it’s in Delhi. Can anyone tell me why is that so? And can anyone tell me how much time will it take?
Multiple months usually. That is where they process the permits.

Reactions: Umang26695

Umang26695

Mar 21, 2020
I applied on 5th March for open work permit.after I tried my application linked with geckey Account. On 15th my,linked my application. Right now no status showing that and no messages for my application but it’s showing that my application viewed on 4th June in geckey account.
can any one tell me what is the meaning..?
And how can I know about if I got a visa during this pandemic situation..?
Today’s high commission of Delhi declared vfs office all closed in india.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I applied on 5th March for open work permit.after I tried my application linked with geckey Account. On 15th my,linked my application. Right now no status showing that and no messages for my application but it’s showing that my application viewed on 4th June in geckey account.
can any one tell me what is the meaning..?
And how can I know about if I got a visa during this pandemic situation..?
Today’s high commission of Delhi declared vfs office all closed in india.
Some people are still waiting since January and February for their visas to be approved. It's very difficult to guess how much longer you may have to wait since all processing times have been impacted by COVID-19. Visas are being issued, but at a much slower rate.