+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to go Canada Jan 2019 i want to know colleges r closed or still not open for application?

Jul 5, 2018
I have ilets score 6.5 not less than 6 in each section also my cgpa is 8.3(IT engineer). I am confused my agent told colleges are not opened yet for Jan intake is it so? The courses which are opened now are diplomas and I don't know she I go for pg or diploma.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
I have ilets score 6.5 not less than 6 in each section also my cgpa is 8.3(IT engineer). I am confused my agent told colleges are not opened yet for Jan intake is it so? The courses which are opened now are diplomas and I don't know she I go for pg or diploma.
you can try contacting colleges. that’s what i did. i contacted durham college even though they were not open for the next intake. they accomodated my inquiry and guided me with what the requirements are. i’m processing for january 2019 intake myself.

Jul 5, 2018
I do mailed colleges and asked them status but they are telling me to see program availability and I know all are diplomas program what else I shd tel

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
I do mailed colleges and asked them status but they are telling me to see program availability and I know all are diplomas program what else I shd tel
you can check out durham college if you want:

https://durhamcollege.ca/info-for/international/study-dc/how-to-apply?utm_source=dcwebsite&utm_medium=applypage&utm_campaign=applynow&utm_content=international

to apply:

https://ssbp.mycampus.ca/apex/f?p=108:2

to check for program availability:

https://durhamcollege.ca/programs-and-courses/full-time-programs-a-to-z

hth

Jul 5, 2018
Hey buddy thanks for your reply I have checked all colleges and there availability but still my agent says to wait for pg program to get opened

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hey buddy thanks for your reply I have checked all colleges and there availability but still my agent says to wait for pg program to get opened
no worries, mate.

i originally applied for september 2018 intake last september 2017. did my ielts in november. then got accepted. but i requested to be deferred for january 2019 instead. will apply via sds. i have no agent, btw. everything is straightforward, from colleges to cic. even scotia bank is very accomodating.

Reactions: Shiva99

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
less financial documents required. just pay 1st year tuition fees (2 semesters) and deposit ca$10200 in participating canadian banks (scotia bank for one) and present these when applying for the student permit.

Shiva99

Jun 30, 2018
you can try contacting colleges. that’s what i did. i contacted durham college even though they were not open for the next intake. they accomodated my inquiry and guided me with what the requirements are. i’m processing for january 2019 intake myself.
When will Durham accept jan intake applications?