+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to bring my girlfriend to canada

Vicky_ravi

Mar 13, 2018
I want to bring my girlfriend to canada, i have already applied for a college, but due to covid situation she might have to do online classes. Because of our family situation I would like to bring her as soon as possible .Is there any other possible way to bring her here other than study permit. I’m a permanent resident. Please suggest if anyone have any ideas

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to bring my girlfriend to canada, i have already applied for a college, but due to covid situation she might have to do online classes. Because of our family situation I would like to bring her as soon as possible .Is there any other possible way to bring her here other than study permit. I’m a permanent resident. Please suggest if anyone have any ideas
You get married in her country and then she can come as a sponsored spouse.

Jhenny0622

May 24, 2019
Wait for this coming announcement oct. 8 for extended family.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Wait for this coming announcement oct. 8 for extended family.
A girlfriend won't be classified as family. This relationship doesn't meet any of IRCC's definitions for family members or extended family members. They need to be married or common law to fall under the family definition.

Reactions: mashulia_26

Jhenny0622

May 24, 2019
A girlfriend won't be classified as family. This relationship doesn't meet any of IRCC's definitions for family members or extended family members. They need to be married or common law to fall under the family definition.
Try to read the announcement last oct. 2