+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to ask abt the spon. from inside plz

modo

Jan 8, 2008
Hi All,

Well am egyptian & i came to canada 7 days ago 2 meet my luv here and see her 4 the 1st time in my life on real, a canadian girl that i ve known from the internet 4 more than 1 year now.
my intension b4 i came here was just to visit & see her but when i met her now both of us decided to get married and stay with each other 4ever here in canada, specially after i met her parents & they like me a lot & also do i.
So my quest. is can we start the process from here in canada without leaving the country or i must go back to my country again till the process is up then i can return to canada?
my visa is valid till end of march.

tamee

Jul 25, 2007
you can do it from canada, search some of the posts on this page and you will see a link to get started

modo

Jan 8, 2008
ohh, thanks a lot tamee
u r so helpful really.
but i cant understand the timeline schedual!!
wat is meant by
Processing Applications Received Up To December 12, 2007
Current Processing Time : 37 days
??
and concerning the work permit , when can i start to work? caz i cant stay without working till the process is up.

Thanks in advance :)

tamee

Jul 25, 2007
That is the first part(sponsor approval) of the 2 part outside application, in which your sponsor is asses on wether or not they can sponsor you. the received up to date is the date cic-mississauga receives an application and it is taking 37 days to render a decision on the sponsor part.

to find out the approximate time for an outside application in your native country then click on outside canada then click on your type of application ie.family,skilled etc.

martin12

Jan 6, 2008
Another questions.

1- what if the visiting time ended and the process of sponsorship have not been finished yet ? should he leave the country or is there anything else ?

2- after sponsorship process and approved, am i allowed to stay in the counntry ? i mean whats the different between sponsorship application and PR ? should i apply for sponsorship 1st then PR or what ?

thanks very much..

modo

Jan 8, 2008
Thanks a lot tamee
i really appreciate yr help.
but wat abt the work part?!! do u know when & how can i start working legally here in canada?

tamee

Jul 25, 2007
if you apply inside canada for PR, then you can send n open work permit application t the same time as your inland app nd you cn start working when that is approved(bout 5-7 months,sme time you get AIP) if you apply outlnd app, you cnt work til you re pproved for PR.

Jubs

Jan 11, 2008
I am in a similiar situation. I am canadian and have a British Boyfriend who is already in the process of immigrating but it is taking far too long. We would like to get married here in Canada. How long would my boyfriend have to wait until he could look for work?

ahmed elkasas

Dec 15, 2007
بص يا سدي انا زيك مصري وعندي نفس ام المشكله
لو هتقدر انك تستني في كندا لحد يونيه تمام لو مش هتقدر خلص نفسك وتعالي انتا وهي مصر
وخلص الدنيا بتعتك
اتمني انك تنول ما تريد وانا كمان
SORRY I TALK TO ARABIC CUS WE R THE SAME SO GOOD LUCK BUT TAKE CARE THAT IS MY EMAIL IF U WANNA MAKE A NEW FRIND
AHMEDELKASAS@HOTMAIL.COM
سلاموووووووووو عليكوووووووو

modo

Jan 8, 2008
Thanks a bunch tamee
bas leh ya ahmed bet2ool eza kont hate2dar testana till june yeb2a tamam? mesh fahem?!!!
is it easier eny 2a3mel el mawdoo3 da law gebtaha ma3aya masr wala 2a3melo men canada a7san??!!

ahmed elkasas

Dec 15, 2007
modo bash
we have to talk on privat cus i need more information about that
that is my email add me and we will talk togither soooon
سلامووووووووووووو عيكوووووووو

Canadian-loyal

Sep 13, 2007
Mr Ahmed ElKasas,

You are a lawyer (as you said). Are you an immigration lawyer in Cairo? why do you want to talk to someone privately? why not in the forum??? Also, do you write all your posts (different English levels r noticed)
Plz take no offence

ahmed elkasas said:
sorry that is my emails
ahmedelkasas@hotmail.com
or ahmed_loves_leanne@hotmail.com
hiay iam alawyer i think i can help u