+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want seriously to find a wife here. I am not so poor, not so rich.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
no no no.... not so "traditional" to stay at home... or any ancient housewife.
unless she chooses to be at home.
by 'traditional', i mean, just from a normal family, normal girl

I dont think money matters, only i care the person herself. i believe good people will have good results, money is not a thing that can decide marriage.
A nice person has nothing to do with being a traditional wife. Being a good person also does not mean that you will earn a comfortable income. There are plenty of very nice hardworking people who struggle financially. There are large percentage of counties that have very little money or material things that are also happy and kind plus the majority are also very hardworking.

If you are looking for someone who is nice and kind and wants to raise a nice family that is the majority of people dating. Would suggest joining dating apps. You can even join an app that is more targeted by religion for example but there are tons of apps or websites that may be more focused on background, hobbies, etc. Would also suggest joining groups like sports teams (competitive or not competitive recreational leagues), clubs, volunteer in your local area, etc. Many ways to meet people who have similar interests and live in your general area. Even if you don’t end up meeting someone you will probably make friends who may even introduce you to someone in the future and you’ll enjoy doing the activity and just get out of the house.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A nice person has nothing to do with being a traditional wife. Being a good person also does not mean that you will earn a comfortable income. There are plenty of very nice hardworking people who struggle financially. There are large percentage of counties that have very little money or material things that are also happy and kind plus the majority are also very hardworking.

If you are looking for someone who is nice and kind and wants to raise a nice family that is the majority of people dating. Would suggest joining dating apps. You can even join an app that is more targeted by religion for example but there are tons of apps or websites that may be more focused on background, hobbies, etc. Would also suggest joining groups like sports teams (competitive or not competitive recreational leagues), clubs, volunteer in your local area, etc. Many ways to meet people who have similar interests and live in your general area. Even if you don’t end up meeting someone you will probably make friends who may even introduce you to someone in the future and you’ll enjoy doing the activity and just get out of the house.
Participating in dating app or joining groups does not guarantee connecting with good people or normal people.

alex89890

May 17, 2023
you are all gentlemen here? no mademoiselle here???
plz, mademoiselle. don't be shy. you shy, you lost. i am available for meeting offline, let us make friends first.

i sound like kind of idiot, hmm? actually, i have to do so.... i am 33 now, have to be good for myself.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
you are all gentlemen here? no mademoiselle here???
plz, mademoiselle. don't be shy. you shy, you lost. i am available for meeting offline, let us make friends first.

i sound like kind of idiot, hmm? actually, i have to do so.... i am 33 now, have to be good for myself.
Not everyone is a man here. We do have women here. We just do go announcing our gender here.

You need to stop talking like a horny teenager and go out to meet women :D

Try dating apps like Tinder, post on R4R subreddits, ask friends if they'd know someone, or go full throttle on matrimonial sites. Someone will be able land a job by posting "I am looking for a job in Canada. Help plz" before you'll find a wife here.

• Haha
Reactions: bellaluna

Goutam Sil

Star Member
Jun 22, 2023
can I know somebody?
Hello Mr/Ms.
This is me Goutam sil I m doing work in united Arab Emirates as a QaQc civil engineer.I am API programmer.
I need Canada,new bruns wick,Halifax,nova scotia job.
Have with me international driving licence and UAE driving licence.I have ASI standerd certificate and qa qc also profesional also.
Please halp me out.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello Mr/Ms.
This is me Goutam sil I m doing work in united Arab Emirates as a QaQc civil engineer.I am API programmer.
I need Canada,new bruns wick,Halifax,nova scotia job.
Have with me international driving licence and UAE driving licence.I have ASI standerd certificate and qa qc also profesional also.
Please halp me out.
Not sure if you post here because you are considering to be OP's wife....

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Bloody hell! This thread is still alive? Man!

Look, there are a lot of places to get "relationship advice", this place is not really that.

Alternatively, you can solve it by coming here married in the first place as it solves a lot of hassels.

Another Alternative is going to Punjab in India and wearing a t-shirt with red maple leave on back and letters P and R on front. You will get married in 10 minutes flat! No questions asked. Then you can come back and look into spouse immigration forum for more guidance.

Last edited:

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Maybe @Raptor33 can add some wisdom on the issue of finding a wife in Canada.
Sure, I can try to add some wisdom on the issue of finding a wife in Canada.

Finding a wife in Canada can be a daunting task, but it is certainly possible. Here are a few tips to help you on your journey:
  • Start by networking. Talk to your friends, family, and colleagues to see if they know anyone who is single and looking for a spouse. You can also join online dating sites or groups that cater to singles in Canada.
  • Be yourself. Don't try to be someone you're not. Be honest about your interests, hobbies, and values. The right woman will appreciate you for who you are.
  • Be patient. Finding a wife takes time. Don't get discouraged if you don't find the right person right away. Just keep putting yourself out there and eventually you will find someone special.
Here are some additional tips that may be helpful:
  • Consider your values and priorities. What is important to you in a partner? What are your long-term goals? Once you know what you're looking for, you can start to narrow down your search.
  • Be open-minded. Don't be afraid to date outside of your comfort zone. You may be surprised at who you end up connecting with.
  • Be respectful. Treat every woman you meet with respect, even if you're not interested in her romantically. You never know where a friendship might lead.
I hope these tips help you on your journey to finding a wife in Canada. Good luck!

• Haha
Reactions: Taran D