+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want seriously to find a wife here. I am not so poor, not so rich.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
can I know somebody?
Do you mean find a wife in Canada? You won't find one through this forum. This is the wrong place to be looking.

alex89890

May 17, 2023
I hid your name. You are welcome.

Copin********* replied to a thread you are watching at Canada Immigration Forum.
I want seriously to find a wife here. I am not so poor, not so rich.
alex89890 said:
can I know somebody?

Can you ?
As mentioned

alex89890 said:
Might disappointing you.
Negative messages/unproductive efforts wont affect me at all.

Because everyone is a winner ?
Right

Please do not reply to this message. You must visit the forum to reply.
This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the thread I want seriously to find a wife here. I am not so poor, not so rich. at Canada Immigration Forum with email notification of new replies. You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may disable emails from this thread or disable all emails.​

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
can I know somebody?
Are you living in Canada? If you are trying to find someone to marry you to sponsor you then that will be extremely difficult. IRCC is also looking out for couples who may have married for immigration purposes. If you aren’t in Canada would suggest you try to qualify for immigration on your own.

alex89890

May 17, 2023
Are you living in Canada? If you are trying to find someone to marry you to sponsor you then that will be extremely difficult. IRCC is also looking out for couples who may have married for immigration purposes. If you aren’t in Canada would suggest you try to qualify for immigration on your own.
i want family. i am pr.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try: Meet-an-inmate.com

Problem is, you'd have to do all the driving to see each other in person...you know, to start a genuine relationship that iRCC would hopefully approve down the road. ;)

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
i want family. i am pr.
If you are in Canada as a PR, get some new clothes, some shoes, get a hair cut, learn to talk in more than three words, build your game, get a date or two and you will be on your way.

My own son is able to easily get attention of opposite gender and he is 4 year old and autistic! It cann't be this difficult.

But before all that, learn to read properly. READ the darned website. Does it say "CanadaDates.com" or "CanadaVisa.com"?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
how to find a traditional and kind wife, good mother for child?
a plain life is good enough for me.
You immigrated to Canada where more women are attending post secondary education than men. Most women want to be more than a mother and spouse and most families need 2 incomes to support their families and their children. If you wanted traditional gender roles and women to be stay at home others I would probably suggest leaving Canada. Surprisingly women can work while being good mothers and spouses and men can also help with domestic duties and childcare. Unless you are making a very good income and live in an area where the cost of living is low most families need 2 incomes and can still struggle with 2 incomes because the cost of living is high and you need to save a significant amount for things like retirement, hopefully help your children attend post secondary education, perhaps travel, maybe purchase a home, etc.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

alex89890

May 17, 2023
You immigrated to Canada where more women are attending post secondary education than men. Most women want to be more than a mother and spouse and most families need 2 incomes to support their families and their children. If you wanted traditional gender roles and women to be stay at home others I would probably suggest leaving Canada. Surprisingly women can work while being good mothers and spouses and men can also help with domestic duties and childcare. Unless you are making a very good income and live in an area where the cost of living is low most families need 2 incomes and can still struggle with 2 incomes because the cost of living is high and you need to save a significant amount for things like retirement, hopefully help your children attend post secondary education, perhaps travel, maybe purchase a home, etc.
no no no.... not so "traditional" to stay at home... or any ancient housewife.
unless she chooses to be at home.
by 'traditional', i mean, just from a normal family, normal girl

I dont think money matters, only i care the person herself. i believe good people will have good results, money is not a thing that can decide marriage.

Last edited: