+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want knowledge on British Columbia immigration

amansalaan

Mar 15, 2021
I have seen healthmatchbc.org link on bc immigration official website. As i have nursing background Can anyone guide me is this will help me to migrate to canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Start with the NNAS as your nursing education and credentials have to be assessed first. This takes about a year. Then you can apply for a BC license and nursing jobs.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for help.... can i prepare for ielts meanwhile?
Yes. If you have a masters (assessed as such through ECA) and good IELTs score you may be eligible and be nominated through Express Entry. You come to Canada and then complete your assessment through NNAS and license through BC.

Reactions: amansalaan

amansalaan

Mar 15, 2021
Yes. If you have a masters (assessed as such through ECA) and good IELTs score you may be eligible and be nominated through Express Entry. You come to Canada and then complete your assessment through NNAS and license through BC.
Thank you

AJF90

Aug 19, 2021
Can anyone help...I've read so much information I'm now a bit confused!!

I have a UK Adult BoS Adult degree and want to move to Canada....

1) Has anyone else applied from the UK.... how many got 'comparable' results from the NNAs ?
2) Do I go through the nursing application process and then apply for express entry? Or both at the same time?
3) If I have to do a bridging course ...how do I go about organising that, on which visa, can I apply for funding ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can anyone help...I've read so much information I'm now a bit confused!!

I have a UK Adult BoS Adult degree and want to move to Canada....

1) Has anyone else applied from the UK.... how many got 'comparable' results from the NNAs ?
2) Do I go through the nursing application process and then apply for express entry? Or both at the same time?
3) If I have to do a bridging course ...how do I go about organising that, on which visa, can I apply for funding ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
1. Don’t know but you should have comparable results.
2. You can do both at the same time as long as you have ECA and IELTS results.
3. There is no funding for a bridging course. You can apply for the program and then apply for a study permit, if you haven’t received PR.