+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i want better life

imamhossain69

Sep 10, 2020
Hello,
I don't like to criticise my country based on its negative nature. Because Bangladesh is a beautiful country with even more beautiful people but since the question is about why you should never visit Bangladesh I will try to be as honest as possible. But before I answer I must request you to visit Bangladesh at least once in your life. You can only learn so much from Quora reviews but personal experience is the greatest. Bangladesh is very underrepresented and is possibly overshadowed by its big neighbour India. It's a small country in a closely tied geographic area where's little to no diversity in its environment can be found unlike that of India which has snowy mountains in the north and a freaking desert in the middle to the rain forest in the south. But still, this little piece of land has many things to wander about and has many historical sights to gaze at which can only be observed to its full satisfaction whenever visited. Alright let's see why one should never visit Bangladesh in points shell we;

1. Heat: if you decide to visit BD during the summer. The first thing you'll notice after exiting the plane is the heat. It will hit your body with a massive 40°c shock. Chances are that you'll decide to take a u-turn then and there and go back to where you came from. People from colder countries like Canada, Iceland, Norway, Sweden and such will find it hard at first but after a few days, it does get easier as it always rains every now and then. However, people who already visited Thailand in summer will find things surprisingly easy.
  2. Emigration: I will be very blunt Bangladesh Airport emigration prosses and it's 3rd class employees are the absolute worst of the worst. Many foreigners have been reported being harassed ask questions not related to their visit or even interrogated by this stupid employees. And the worst victims are our citizens. Few days ago a group of Singaporeans social workers were denied visa this person came as per the request of the Bangladeshi delegations and still suffer at hands of this fools. NRBs regularly get bullied or harassed at airports and still the government is unable to deal with the situations. But please bear with us things are improving and the people outside are waiting to welcome you with open arms.
  3. Crowd: Ahh yes the famous tag that Bangladesh is known for too many people for so little space. My friend you have officially landed on Bangladesh if you don't see the people rubbing and hitting each other as they walk in tight spaces and footpaths then I don't know where you have landed.
  4. Traffic jam: this is the biggest problem if you land in the capital Dhaka. After you exit the torturous airport rubbing and hitting crowds of people in the heat of 40°c summer I welcome you to your biggest nightmare of a deadlock. Once you take your cab wishing to go to your hotel and call this tiring day off you'll be met with bells and honks all around you in a traffic jam that lasts for several hours. Chances are if you arrive in the morning and take a cab to the hotel you will arrive at the afternoon right before the dusk all thanks to the traffic jam. However, this isn't the case with any other city in Bangladesh just Dhaka in the busiest areas. So please bear with us…….
  5. Air and small: if you are in Dhaka you might feel that air is a bit heavy with raunchy metallic small. That's due to the heavy industrialization of certain areas. This can be very difficult if you have an allergic condition like asthma. But then again Dhaka isn't the only Bangladeshi city to explore……..
  6. Women and security: if you're a woman travelling alone you might find BD a tidbit difficult to get around without a man there places you do not wish to go and rather sand your Brother, husband, or boyfriend instead. And frankly, this isn't about sexual harassment or anything. You see BD is Muslim majority country in some conservative cities if you try to book a hotel the manager might ask for your authority figure which is a man usually father/brother or husband/boyfriend. Some independent women may find this disturbing and outright bonkers but bear in mind I am talking about conservative places.
I hope this answers your quarry this is about as honest as I can get I could add a few other things but then I will be exaggerating which I don't want. If you wish to know more as always do your own research. Cheers.

That's why I want to live in Canada.

Md.Imam Hossain

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,
I don't like to criticise my country based on its negative nature. Because Bangladesh is a beautiful country with even more beautiful people but since the question is about why you should never visit Bangladesh I will try to be as honest as possible. But before I answer I must request you to visit Bangladesh at least once in your life. You can only learn so much from Quora reviews but personal experience is the greatest. Bangladesh is very underrepresented and is possibly overshadowed by its big neighbour India. It's a small country in a closely tied geographic area where's little to no diversity in its environment can be found unlike that of India which has snowy mountains in the north and a freaking desert in the middle to the rain forest in the south. But still, this little piece of land has many things to wander about and has many historical sights to gaze at which can only be observed to its full satisfaction whenever visited. Alright let's see why one should never visit Bangladesh in points shell we;

1. Heat: if you decide to visit BD during the summer. The first thing you'll notice after exiting the plane is the heat. It will hit your body with a massive 40°c shock. Chances are that you'll decide to take a u-turn then and there and go back to where you came from. People from colder countries like Canada, Iceland, Norway, Sweden and such will find it hard at first but after a few days, it does get easier as it always rains every now and then. However, people who already visited Thailand in summer will find things surprisingly easy.
  2. Emigration: I will be very blunt Bangladesh Airport emigration prosses and it's 3rd class employees are the absolute worst of the worst. Many foreigners have been reported being harassed ask questions not related to their visit or even interrogated by this stupid employees. And the worst victims are our citizens. Few days ago a group of Singaporeans social workers were denied visa this person came as per the request of the Bangladeshi delegations and still suffer at hands of this fools. NRBs regularly get bullied or harassed at airports and still the government is unable to deal with the situations. But please bear with us things are improving and the people outside are waiting to welcome you with open arms.
  3. Crowd: Ahh yes the famous tag that Bangladesh is known for too many people for so little space. My friend you have officially landed on Bangladesh if you don't see the people rubbing and hitting each other as they walk in tight spaces and footpaths then I don't know where you have landed.
  4. Traffic jam: this is the biggest problem if you land in the capital Dhaka. After you exit the torturous airport rubbing and hitting crowds of people in the heat of 40°c summer I welcome you to your biggest nightmare of a deadlock. Once you take your cab wishing to go to your hotel and call this tiring day off you'll be met with bells and honks all around you in a traffic jam that lasts for several hours. Chances are if you arrive in the morning and take a cab to the hotel you will arrive at the afternoon right before the dusk all thanks to the traffic jam. However, this isn't the case with any other city in Bangladesh just Dhaka in the busiest areas. So please bear with us…….
  5. Air and small: if you are in Dhaka you might feel that air is a bit heavy with raunchy metallic small. That's due to the heavy industrialization of certain areas. This can be very difficult if you have an allergic condition like asthma. But then again Dhaka isn't the only Bangladeshi city to explore……..
  6. Women and security: if you're a woman travelling alone you might find BD a tidbit difficult to get around without a man there places you do not wish to go and rather sand your Brother, husband, or boyfriend instead. And frankly, this isn't about sexual harassment or anything. You see BD is Muslim majority country in some conservative cities if you try to book a hotel the manager might ask for your authority figure which is a man usually father/brother or husband/boyfriend. Some independent women may find this disturbing and outright bonkers but bear in mind I am talking about conservative places.
I hope this answers your quarry this is about as honest as I can get I could add a few other things but then I will be exaggerating which I don't want. If you wish to know more as always do your own research. Cheers.

Md.Imam Hossain
Information on how to apply to immigrate to Canada can be found here.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html

Reactions: MAIL2SUNDAREEE

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Md.Imam Hossain
When I think of Bangladesh, I think of Bengal tigers! In response to your message, however, I think visiting your country is still viable. Here are things you should consider:

1. Heat: There was a heat wave in the summer of last year in Eastern Canada and Ontario, temperature rose to the mid 40s. Since most Canadian nursing homes and residential homes do not have airconditioning, lots of seniors suffered and hygiene was a nightmare.
2. If you hang out in this forum long enough, from time to time, you see posters complained Canadian grass was not as green as they thought before they first moved in.