+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I took a wrong turn and entered US post of entry by mistake

Param1991

May 16, 2021
Hi

I took a wrong turn and entered Us port of entry from Surrey canada.

I told the officers that i tool wrong turn and they said no worries and directed me back to canada. I entered canada at Canadian port of entry.

As i recently filed my pr should i consider this denied entry to US though I have valid visa to US

Just confused if i should mention yes or no for the question if I have been refused entry in IMM5669 ?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi

I took a wrong turn and entered Us port of entry from Surrey canada.

I told the officers that i tool wrong turn and they said no worries and directed me back to canada. I entered canada at Canadian port of entry.

As i recently filed my pr should i consider this denied entry to US though I have valid visa to US

Just confused if i should mention yes or no for the question if I have been refused entry in IMM5669 ?
Where you denied from entry?
Also you can check your travel history maybe using this link https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home
Did they register your passport?.

Reactions: Param1991

Param1991

May 16, 2021
Hi
Thanks Fsw and Bacelor for your response.

Actually it was at Surrey, US port of entry.
I was not carrying any passport as I had no intention to travel to US though I have the valid US visa.

I gave my driving license to the US officer. They gave me paper and said, give it to canadian port officer.

Canadian port officers accepted it and with out any questions from them I entered back canada with out any problem

I checked i 94 website, it shows no record of my travel to US port.

Reactions: Bacelor