+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I think I have made huge mistake, sent my old pcc, need suggustions.............

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
Good afternoon everyone,
I was doing some research on this forum yesterday and found out that older pcc can cause refusal of application. My pcc was issued on November 2014 and I applied Express entry PR on July 2015 with same PCC. however, I got RCMP request too during processing of my application, don't know what it indicates though.
Due to this situation, I sent my PCC application yesterday to my embassy. It will take 15 to 20 days to issue new pcc. Meanwhile I dont know what to do.
I don't have ecas access, I received a ghost email on September 30th. I dont know whether it is decision made or not.
Please give me some advice on this issue.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
cic.gc.ca said:
Good afternoon everyone,
I was doing some research on this forum yesterday and found out that older pcc can cause refusal of application. My pcc was issued on November 2014 and I applied Express entry PR on July 2015 with same PCC. however, I got RCMP request too during processing of my application, don't know what it indicates though.
Due to this situation, I sent my PCC application yesterday to my embassy. It will take 15 to 20 days to issue new pcc. Meanwhile I dont know what to do.
I don't have ecas access, I received a ghost email on September 30th. I dont know whether it is decision made or not.
As long as you did not visit that country since you obtained a PCC, you're good.

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
anarsoul said:
As long as you did not visit that country since you obtained a PCC, you're good.
I forgot to mention, I visited my home country for a month.

amanjpro

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2015
AOR Received.
21-12-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2016
cic.gc.ca said:
I forgot to mention, I visited my home country for a month.
You only visited it, or you lived there for 6 months since the time you issued your PCC?
If you haven't lived there after that time, then you are fine I think.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country
See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp for more information.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cic.gc.ca said:
Good afternoon everyone,
No ECA access yet??? Thats not Normal..
But PCC is fine unless u have not stayed in that country for 6 months

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
thanks for reply, i didnt live there for 6 months , i went there for a month to see my family. I am planning to send new pcc via case specific enquiry as soon as i get it. hopefully they dont reject

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cic.gc.ca said:
thanks for reply, i didnt live there for 6 months , i went there for a month to see my family. I am planning to send new pcc via case specific enquiry as soon as i get it. hopefully they dont reject
U dont need to... U r fine with the PCC u sent... But it should be the one you got after you left that country...

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
jemdill said:
No ECA access yet??? Thats not Normal..
But PCC is fine unless u have not stayed in that country for 6 months
I had ecas access before, since last monthevery time I logg in , it says we recieved instruction to remove details of this appications.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cic.gc.ca said:
I had ecas access before, since last monthevery time I logg in , it says we recieved instruction to remove details of this appications.
Whenever we login there is an Option that we can click to remove the ECA access..
I think by-mistake u clicked on that option to Remove access to check the status Online. Not sure...

<b>
** Remove website access to my application status and address information.
Note: This means you or anyone else will no longer be able to access your application status and address information on this website. You will have to contact us to learn about changes to your application status and to update your address information.

Remove access

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
jemdill said:
Whenever we login there is an Option that we can click to remove the ECA access..
I think by-mistake u clicked on that option to Remove access to check the status Online. Not sure...

<b>
** Remove website access to my application status and address information.
Note: This means you or anyone else will no longer be able to access your application status and address information on this website. You will have to contact us to learn about changes to your application status and to update your address information.

Remove access

I knew this option and I am pretty sure That I didnt click that option, I send cse about it , cic dont wanna fix it so I stopped bothering.....