+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I think I got my DM! Can anyone confirm?

jetrel

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Got a message on my account today entitled "Other", and it began with "We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in VANCOUVER will contact you to
arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

Is this the Decision Made letter, or AIP? I don't remember getting an AIP letter - is this common? What do they look like?

When can I expect next steps? Also, with the pandemic, are they still conducting in person interviews?

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Congrats, you’ll see Dm in Ecas hopeful. That’s means positive news for us Whose waiting for Dm since IRCC is working now

Reactions: Rushie38

jetrel

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Congrats, you’ll see Dm in Ecas hopeful. That’s means positive news for us Whose waiting for Dm since IRCC is working now
My ECAS still says in process. Hopefully it's just slow.

Any idea how long it's supposed to take for next steps?

Reactions: sharmgop

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Got a message on my account today entitled "Other", and it began with "We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in VANCOUVER will contact you to
arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

Is this the Decision Made letter, or AIP? I don't remember getting an AIP letter - is this common? What do they look like?

When can I expect next steps? Also, with the pandemic, are they still conducting in person interviews?
No, they aren't doing landing interviews in person. They are doing telephone landings but given the current issues, there will probably be a delay.

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020

Congrats! That's a positive news..i am waiting for DM as well..how long did it take for you? And in which centre was your application processed?