+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I think CIC is making racial discrimination... what do u think ???

Morina

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

I would like to know whether only Pakistanis, Arabs, Indians and other Muslim nations are being rejected or even English, Germans and other nations are being rejected too... cause I think they are choosing who to reject and who to accept beside they dont earn enough points.

What do u think ??

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Sorry but I disagree.

You need to look deeper into the picture. Documentation/taxes/salary in a developed country is very differnt than that in developing country.
For eg in India, lot of people get salary in cash, no salary slip, sometimes no contract letters. in short things run in a very haphazard way here.
I don't think English/Germans face similiar problems, hence they stand higher chance than us.

Morina said:
Guys

I would like to know whether only Pakistanis, Arabs, Indians and other Muslim nations are being rejected or even English, Germans and other nations are being rejected too... cause I think they are choosing who to reject and who to accept beside they dont earn enough points.

What do u think ??

dbag

Star Member
May 6, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-05-2010
File Transfer...
27-05-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2013
LANDED..........
TBD
Morina said:
Guys

What do u think ??
Hello,
Do you have enough statistics to prove the above point? Also pl. remember that Europe is going through a big financial crisis at the moment and most Canadians would naturally like to first help ppl. from their countries of origin ( if I am not wrong approx. 85% Canadians today are ppl. migrated from Europe over past centuries)...
@Nano , your point is also valid regarding jobs in developed v/s developing countries, however I feel these are mostly taken care of at the CIO stage itself and later many problems occur in Job description mismatch during verification at CHC...

Rgds
DBag

jameskutty

Jun 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morina said:
Guys

What do u think ??
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam.

I think you are plain wrong.

1. Immigration is not a right.
2. Discrimination is not always wrong. It is wrong when its used to deny you a God given right. Here there is no right, so even if they were racially discriminating (which they dont), thats their choice to make on which we have no say whatsoever.
3. The Government of Canada (or any other country) has a right to set conditions for who they choose to allow into their country, including the right not to allow people of certain countries or religions. That being said, CIC does not have a policy that prohibits "Pakistanis, Arabs, Indians and other Muslim nations". So your assertion/opinion that "CIC is making racial discrimination" is baseless.
4. There are several people who fit the category "Pakistanis, Arabs, Indians and other Muslim nations", myself included, who have not faced any kind of "racial discrimination".
5. If Canada denies an immigration petition, they have the decency to give us an explanation of why we were rejected. This is not always the case with other countries.
6. Individual human beings do mess (thats part and parcel of our fallen human nature), including people who work at CIC. Even if that happens, that does not somehow make CIC as a whole "messy".

B

barackobamaisgood

RACIAL DISCRIMINATION DO EXISTS EVERYWHERE....AND THAT'S A REALITY!!!

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
barackobamaisgood said:
RACIAL DISCRIMINATION DO EXISTS EVERYWHERE....AND THAT'S A REALITY!!!
absolutely,
To jameskutty : in which religion borders exist? Earth was divided into countries by assholes who wanted control and power. They took away the freedom of travel to anywhere that existed long before Canada and other countries existed. God did not order people to setup checkpoints and frisk people on their travels. Only thiefs and murderurs used to stop people on their travels kill and rob them in the old ages, and now countries governments are taking this as a job.
To nano24482 : Most immigrants are Indians so your theory doesn't matter to CIC

It is my firm beleif that there is discrimination, CIC will give priority to Palestinians because they want to emply Palestine, they give priority to christians in Iraq and Egypt, they give priority to Europeans and other countries, they give priority to Chinese and Indians, and for them Muslims and Arabs come last.
Think what you want and I will think what I want.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
jameskutty said:
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam.

I think you are plain wrong.

1. Immigration is not a right.
2. Discrimination is not always wrong. It is wrong when its used to deny you a God given right. Here there is no right, so even if they were racially discriminating (which they dont), thats their choice to make on which we have no say whatsoever.
3. The Government of Canada (or any other country) has a right to set conditions for who they choose to allow into their country, including the right not to allow people of certain countries or religions. That being said, CIC does not have a policy that prohibits "Pakistanis, Arabs, Indians and other Muslim nations". So your assertion/opinion that "CIC is making racial discrimination" is baseless.

No country will come out clear and say they are discriminating against people from certain parts of the world. I am not in a position to say whether Canadian immigration is racially discriminatory but you got to open your eyes and note that there is something called institutional discrimination.
4. There are several people who fit the category "Pakistanis, Arabs, Indians and other Muslim nations", myself included, who have not faced any kind of "racial discrimination".
5. If Canada denies an immigration petition, they have the decency to give us an explanation of why we were rejected. This is not always the case with other countries.
6. Individual human beings do mess (thats part and parcel of our fallen human nature), including people who work at CIC. Even if that happens, that does not somehow make CIC as a whole "messy".

jameskutty

Jun 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandiebraxton said:
No country will come out clear and say they are discriminating against people from certain parts of the world. I am not in a position to say whether Canadian immigration is racially discriminatory but you got to open yours and note that there is something called institutional discrimination.
Agreed. Which is why I wrote "6. Individual human beings do mess (thats part and parcel of our fallen human nature), including people who work at CIC. Even if that happens, that does not somehow make CIC as a whole "messy"."

jameskutty

Jun 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ihabkal said:
Earth was divided into countries by assholes who wanted control and power. They took away the freedom of travel to anywhere that existed long before Canada and other countries existed. God did not order people to setup checkpoints and frisk people on their travels. Only thiefs and murderurs used to stop people on their travels kill and rob them in the old ages, and now countries governments are taking this as a job.
Ah right.. so ihabkal am sure you wouldn't have a problem if your neighbor walked into your home, takes your hard earned money and buys a BMW, eats your food, sleeps on your bed, uses your toilet etc...for his entire life hey after all according to you "Earth was divided into countries by assholes who wanted control and power." and if that applies to Canada, that would apply to ihabkal's home as well. Right ? :p

B

barackobamaisgood

HAHAHA..... GUYS GUYS GUYS LIKE I TOLD EARLIER....

RACIAL DISCRIMINATION IS EVERYWHERE...

PROOF: It just started here.....

Morina

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I ve been in this forum for a long time and I was wondering my self if there exists some racial discrimination... I ve come to conclusion that there is basically a discrimination for some mentioned countries... even if them people earn those f*cking 67 points....

wolfpack27616

Apr 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morina said:
I ve been in this forum for a long time and I was wondering my self if there exists some racial discrimination... I ve come to conclusion that there is basically a discrimination for some mentioned countries... even if them people earn those f*cking 67 points....
I might be taking this thread a bit off track,but-
If you have this big a doubt about racial discrimination about processing of applications, you would have a tough time settling in (any) foreign country. This doubt about racial discrimination would always be there at the back of your mind and you would always think if you did not get a job, or were passed up for promotion etc. because of racial discrimination. Give people the benefit of doubt that they are doing their jobs without any prejudice.

Morina

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tilakk said:
I might be taking this thread a bit off track,but-
If you have this big a doubt about racial discrimination about processing of applications, you would have a tough time settling in (any) foreign country. This doubt about racial discrimination would always be there at the back of your mind and you would always think if you did not get a job, or were passed up for promotion etc. because of racial discrimination. Give people the benefit of doubt that they are doing their jobs without any prejudice.
I was not talking about when I land there... I was talking about sending applications to CIC whether they are making discriminations on chhosing the application...

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
ihabkal said:
they give priority to Chinese and Indians, and for them Muslims and Arabs come last.
bro,FYI, there are more muslims in India than Pakistan or Arab countries !
many a muslim friends from India got their PR and are well settled in Canada.

processing of PR application also includes, priority for 'quality applications'. I have read this in forum only.
quality of education, work experience matters and how you present your applications and supportive evidence matters.

let me put it this way as an example. Not all the people who apply for a job get interview calls or job offers, why ??
just because we meet the criteria, doesnt guarantee a visa. as in case of any immigration or visa, ' the officer must be satisfied beyond reasonable doubt that the applicant will be able to settle down etc'.

So, in my view, it has nothing to do with religion.

on other hand,racial discrimantion does exist. Its just that I dont believe in exists in CIC. if you see all the programmes they offer for landed immigrants and muslims included!

On a lighter note, if worried about racial discrimination ? why migrate to west ? why not saudi/uae etc, where more money ca be made and there is no worry of discrimination ? lol