+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I still haven't received my AIP for the fall Intake, I applied on 15th sept under SDS profile.

max221

Sep 22, 2020
@2tit why dont you use webform to ask them about your status and from how many months you've been waiting since you applied?

beekerr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
I have been waiting since March, I already started my course. Theres no update after medical passed in September.

beekerr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
@beekerr when exactly u applied for AIP?
I applied back in March for May intake, but deferred to September. Never got any update until September when my medical was passed. After that no update. After sending several mails to IRCC got a reply 2 weeks back that my application is in queue and I should get a result soon.

Oct 28, 2020
I applied back in March for May intake, but deferred to September. Never got any update until September when my medical was passed. After that no update. After sending several mails to IRCC got a reply 2 weeks back that my application is in queue and I should get a result soon.
Same here mate I applied in April (For September intake) and I have 3 rejections. I have no update on my file since then. I deferred my course to September 2021 cause I can't do it before since my college has no other intake for my course. I sent the new LOA to cic and they replied they will forward my documents to the respected office. My medical is listed as (You do not need a medical exam) since I am a reapplicant I guess. This is extremely hard and I am so close to depression :(

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
I applied on 21 May under SDS, still no AIP, nothing from IRCC, even my biometrics infor has not updated on the account yet, even though I submitted a complete application.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
@Bishops2020 Yes It has covid readiness plan. How you have been waiting since january? I didn't get. I'm talking about this fall intake and that too 1st stage approval!!
My daughter started February 2020 including CAQ and got her study permit approved last week finally, after a 35 week wait. She started online, she got first stage approval 18 August but her permit was approved and archived 22 June.

Last edited:

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
My daughter started February 2020 including CAQ and got her study permit approved last week finally, after a 35 week wait. She started online, she got first stage approval 18 August but her permit was approved and archived 22 June.
But you see she had you to give her hope, a free caring and concerned dad. So she was lucky enough to have support, here are people including me who are struggling all alone, so circumstances and support system really matter. So happy for your daughter by the way congratulations.

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Weird situation guys!! Just heard from my university that I only have till November 30th to claim my 40% fee refund of Fall 2020 semester. After that date no refund.

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Weird situation guys!! Just heard from my university that I only have till November 30th to claim my 40% fee refund of Fall 2020 semester. After that date no refund.
Didn't you confirm it earlier from them? Which university?

Reactions: gg9

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Didn't you confirm it earlier from them? Which university?
York University. I did confirm it earlier but I don’t remember them saying that I have to inform before Nov 30th.
I thought they would just refund 40% of the fee, if study permit is not approved.
30th Nov is just around the corner, not much time left. IRCC needs to expedite.