+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i still have my I-94

daisyy11

May 18, 2015
i went on a road trip to the US and i forgot to turn in my I-94 ... i searched the internet but i am getting a ton of different addresses that i should send it back to .... can someone please give the the correct address that i should mail it out to ?

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
daisyy11 said:
i went on a road trip to the US and i forgot to turn in my I-94 ... i searched the internet but i am getting a ton of different addresses that i should send it back to .... can someone please give the the correct address that i should mail it out to ?
Ask this in a USA forum for better results.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
daisyy11 said:
https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/752/~/i-still-have-my-i-94

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daisyy11 said:
If you haven't left Canada to a third country and plan on visiting the US again within 6 months after you received the i94 then there is nothing you need to do. Just show it to CBP.

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
daisyy11 said:
Nowadays travelers to usa no longer need to submit I-94 on exit as it is usually recorded automatically.
what you can do is.
goto this website: https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html

from the above link you can check your USA travel history of the past 5 years.
if your last travel records are updated and correct then stay relaxed. if it is not yet recorded read the FAQ in the above link.

AUTO102

May 19, 2015
That is not true. Any visitor to USA (who needs Visa) has to fill I-94. If you wish to travel again within 6 months to USA, you do not need to give the I-94 back. But if you are not planning to go again, you must hand the I-94 at the border or go to airport and hand it back. I-94 is the proof that you have left USA.

Go to your nearest airport that has USA customs, and they will guide you.

BamBamBing

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
App. Filed.......
End of March
Doc's Request.
End of April and End of May
AOR Received.
Mid-April
File Transfer...
Mid-May
Med's Done....
Mid-May
As per the site mentioned above:

The I-94 admission record is created electronically and maintained in CBP systems.

No more paper to fill and give upon exit of the US.

If You still have a paper form I-94 and depart by land, you can turn the form into Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA) upon entry into Canada or to CBP at the port of entry prior to entering Mexico

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
AUTO102 said:
That is not true. Any visitor to USA (who needs Visa) has to fill I-94. If you wish to travel again within 6 months to USA, you do not need to give the I-94 back. But if you are not planning to go again, you must hand the I-94 at the border or go to airport and hand it back. I-94 is the proof that you have left USA.

Go to your nearest airport that has USA customs, and they will guide you.
i went to usa in Dec, 2013 and i had a visa on my passport, i did not fill any I-94 and no one asked for I-94 when i exit usa. NOW when i checked my travel history to usa online my entry and exit both are recorded accurately in their system. :)

Nowdays I-94 is no longer required as they record your entry and exit electronically and automatically.

AUTO102

May 19, 2015
kriv said:
i went to usa in Dec, 2013 and i had a visa on my passport, i did not fill any I-94 and no one asked for I-94 when i exit usa. NOW when i checked my travel history to usa online my entry and exit both are recorded accurately in their system. :)

Nowdays I-94 is no longer required as they record your entry and exit electronically and automatically.
My friend's mother just went to USA (by land) and she has US Visa on her passport. She had to pay $6 and I-94 was attached to her passport and the officer told her she has 6 months to stay in USA. And asked her specifically to return the I-94 by end of 6 month either at the border or at the airport.

I am not certain if this applies only to land travel.. i don't know.. but it happened on May long weekend.