+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I sponsored my conjugal partner and got her Visa, she came to Canada to lived together but , change

Flipdis69er

Jun 16, 2019
I sponsored my conjugal partner and she got her Visa approved to lived with me her in Vancouver but instead change her mind and lived with her relatives In Toronto and never saw and here from her again. 11 years supported her and finally get her a Visa and just disappeared and my sponsorship agreement as conjugal partner to be married never happened. What can we do about sponsored partner that do not follow the sponsorship agreement with the immigration for getting their visas approved.

AlgCad0218

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
File Transfer...
05-05-2018
Med's Done....
03-05-2018
I’m so sorry for your experience. You can contact IRCC if you think she had fraudulent intentions but they might never act on it.

Flipdis69er

Jun 16, 2019
It's TRUE, to pursue her real intentions will only do more harm than good to both sides. Opening old wounds will create another story and most of the time bitter end. Hoping she had good reasons and for others planning on sponsoring conjugal partner goodluck and wish all well

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It's TRUE, to pursue her real intentions will only do more harm than good to both sides. Opening old wounds will create another story and most of the time bitter end. Hoping she had good reasons and for others planning on sponsoring conjugal partner goodluck and wish all well
You can contact CBSA and inform them that she never came and lived with you. I would report it just so the government knows that I was unaware of this plan and sponsored in good faith. I am just extra cautious so up to you. May be a good idea also in case she files for social assistance. You’ll still have to reimburse the government but at least you will know you tried to report that the relationship ended as soon as she arrived on Canadian soil. Hopefully at least she is not vindictive enough to file for welfare knowing you will have to reimburse the government.

Reactions: pr90